Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Not a good reason. Open up to me. Let’s discuss while i live lol

Revised readlist

**Town, never EVER touch:**
Achro (Marl interaction the whole of D1)
Vulgard (hard cleared if Brad flips w)
*Kiiruma (Marl push very opportunistic)
Illwei (hard cleared if Brad flips w, if you wanna argue otherwise then I'll let you judge for yourself)
Atlas (worked very well with Achro, didn’t agenda push my slot even though Achro was suspicious of me and Marl was pushing me)

**Town, I will be extremely angry if you yeet them for reasons that aren’t concrete:**
Gorta (whatever I said about his iso)
Beancat (she’s dead convinced I’m scum and I can tell she’s serious about it)
*Wazza (she’s correct about Brad honestly, and has been since D1, and I also think she wouldn’t be the first wolf Marl would attempt multiple times to bus)

Zone is likely clear from his claim handling (although I’d like him to talk a bit more when he’s not in the spotlight)
*Eliza is probably clear from the Achro thing, same as what Vulgard pointed out.
Hippo (his interaction with me on D2 cleared up quite a few questions I had, and from Achro’s case I think he’s got a decent amount of village points, and if he is town then Alice is probably wolfing)

Shrug:
*Leafia (not cleared from really anything, is within her townrange and also her scumrange, can’t tell if she’s alive as a misyeet or as a wolf so like whatever at this point, I have other priorities)
*PlagueSimp (hasn’t been doing anything of note, shrugyeet tbh)

**Direct outer PoE:**
 *Alice (you want my stance on this, read my D2 posts)

Inner PoE, yeet:
BradLand (this is pretty much always a wolf)

Anyone with an asterisk preceding their name could be 3p.
Reason Hippo is not 3p is the same reason why he’s prob town - doesn’t show TMI on the town roles when talking to eevee.
I didn’t mark Vulgard with an asterisk because I don’t really think he’s 3p, but there’s like a small chance I’m wrong.
Achro is never 3p because he doesn’t go hard at Marl and draw attention to himself for no reason.
Atlas isn’t 3p because I don’t think the way he’s handled his reads looks agenda’d but also don’t think he’s trying to be overly agreeable, either. Sticks out because he still has some suspicion on him, and I think a 3p would try to tone it down and blend in more.
Last time I saw Kiiruma rand neutral killer, he was dead inside because he got mech outed as sorcerer (works like an arsonist if you aren’t familiar with it) and had nowhere to hide. He loves being neut, but getting cornered as a solo role is not his idea of fun. Could be lying low so I’m not clearing him entirely, but he’s def not a wolf.
Maybe Illwei should be in the pool of potential 3ps but I am honestly not feeling it, idk why. I just think it’s kind of dumb if so? She’s not playing like a 3p imo.
I don’t think Gorta is a 3p, he’s done like nothing indicative of that, and pushing Zone for an SK claim but possibly being a godfather instead is kinda dumb? I mean you could argue he’d know the SK claim was fake but why bring it up at all if he can find someone else to push? Dude is in his own world doing his own thing.
I think beancat is straight town but unfortunately can’t completely clear her from being 3p, since I’ve only really seen her push on me today and that’s like it. She’s also off in her own world and I think she’d be doing more productive things than just pushing me without reading any context, though. So, improbable 3p, just not locking it in for reasons.
I could see Wazza being a 3p, I don’t think she’s aligned with Brad or Marl, and she hasn’t obvtowned but I don’t think she’s a wolf. I think most likely she is just town, but she’s a very effective neutral killer when she wants to be lol.
I really don’t believe Zone claims SK as literal SK. Too risky, especially seeing that eevee was immediately suggested as a vig or vote target for his arso claim. Zone likes to play suicidally, but probably not that blatantly.
Eliza I don’t think is a wolf cause I don’t think she has agenda, but I can’t rule out 3p.
The people in my shrug list are essentially nulls and could be whatever alignment.
Alice I’ve already discussed, not saying more on her, either she towns it up tomorrow or she dies, you know the ropes.
Brad is most definitely not a 3p, he’s a wolf, and he’s dropped TMI here and there as I said already.

Fuck formatting

Lemme try again

**Town, never EVER touch:**
Illwei (hard cleared if Brad flips w, if you wanna argue otherwise then I'll let you judge for yourself)
Atlas (worked very well with Achro, didn’t agenda push my slot even though Achro was suspicious of me and Marl was pushing me)

**Town, I will be extremely angry if you yeet them for reasons that aren’t concrete:**
*Wazza (she’s correct about Brad honestly, and has been since D1, and I also think she wouldn’t be the first wolf Marl would attempt multiple times to bus)

Zone is likely clear from his claim handling (although I’d like him to talk a bit more when he’s not in the spotlight)
*Eliza is probably clear from the Achro thing, same as what Vulgard pointed out.
Hippo (his interaction with me on D2 cleared up quite a few questions I had, and from Achro’s case I think he’s got a decent amount of village points, and if he is town then Alice is probably wolfing)

Shrug:
*Leafia (not cleared from really anything, is within her townrange and also her scumrange, can’t tell if she’s alive as a misyeet or as a wolf so like whatever at this point, I have other priorities)

**Direct outer PoE:**

Inner PoE, yeet:

Reason Hippo is not 3p is the same reason why he’s prob town - doesn’t show TMI on the town roles when talking to eevee.
I didn’t mark Vulgard with an asterisk because I don’t really think he’s 3p, but there’s like a small chance I’m wrong.
Achro is never 3p because he doesn’t go hard at Marl and draw attention to himself for no reason.
Atlas isn’t 3p because I don’t think the way he’s handled his reads looks agenda’d but also don’t think he’s trying to be overly agreeable, either. Sticks out because he still has some suspicion on him, and I think a 3p would try to tone it down and blend in more.
Last time I saw Kiiruma rand neutral killer, he was dead inside because he got mech outed as sorcerer (works like an arsonist if you aren’t familiar with it) and had nowhere to hide. He loves being neut, but getting cornered as a solo role is not his idea of fun. Could be lying low so I’m not clearing him entirely, but he’s def not a wolf.
Maybe Illwei should be in the pool of potential 3ps but I am honestly not feeling it, idk why. I just think it’s kind of dumb if so? She’s not playing like a 3p imo.
I don’t think Gorta is a 3p, he’s done like nothing indicative of that, and pushing Zone for an SK claim but possibly being a godfather instead is kinda dumb? I mean you could argue he’d know the SK claim was fake but why bring it up at all if he can find someone else to push? Dude is in his own world doing his own thing.
I think beancat is straight town but unfortunately can’t completely clear her from being 3p, since I’ve only really seen her push on me today and that’s like it. She’s also off in her own world and I think she’d be doing more productive things than just pushing me without reading any context, though. So, improbable 3p, just not locking it in for reasons.
I could see Wazza being a 3p, I don’t think she’s aligned with Brad or Marl, and she hasn’t obvtowned but I don’t think she’s a wolf. I think most likely she is just town, but she’s a very effective neutral killer when she wants to be lol.
I really don’t believe Zone claims SK as literal SK. Too risky, especially seeing that eevee was immediately suggested as a vig or vote target for his arso claim. Zone likes to play suicidally, but probably not that blatantly.
Eliza I don’t think is a wolf cause I don’t think she has agenda, but I can’t rule out 3p.
The people in my shrug list are essentially nulls and could be whatever alignment.
Alice I’ve already discussed, not saying more on her, either she towns it up tomorrow or she dies, you know the ropes.
Brad is most definitely not a 3p, he’s a wolf, and he’s dropped TMI here and there as I said already.

…why is it like that
I give up

does this fix it

Town, never EVER touch:
Illwei (hard cleared if Brad flips w, if you wanna argue otherwise then I’ll let you judge for yourself)

Town, I will be extremely angry if you yeet them for reasons that aren’t concrete:

Shrug:

Direct outer PoE:

Inner PoE, yeet:

Ok that one worked

@Achromatic this one is formatted correctly

Also addendum to that, if Achro dies then Alice will die tomorrow

Hmm. I think we are largely in agreement. Except plague. Call it a hunch.

1 Like

Actually no reason to be coy

I just dont think wolves let plague post a read list of 2. They give him details to fake or something. Something.

Silly take but lol

1 Like

I mean, yeah, I considered that too except if Plague also happens to be absent from wolfchat he probably wouldn’t notice

Only reason I suspect he might be absent from wolfchat is actually because of what happened in the newbie game, according to everyone who played with him there

But honestly his flip can go either way so if you think Plague is more likely to be town then I won’t advocate for a shot there yet

(plagues alignment hinges on something else anyway but I’ll solve it tomorrow)

@thepigeonnyc has replaced in for @alice

Do not discuss the reason for replacements

Why do there have to be 6000 posts
Can someone catch me up here?

Yeah hold on a second

Hi. What would you like to know? Theres a lot.

Brad is the lead wagon. He claimed doctor after being what we believe was anti spew for an entire 24 hours. No one buys the claim.

We have been discussing your slot as a wolf slot today. I have some big isos on some suspected players early today if you want to find them in my iso.

Also your slot is claimed. Can you repeat that claim for us? Just to verify.

I am sure others can give you more. Welcome to the game.

1 Like

Idk actually what you want but summary is

D1 Marl got suspected, eevee claimed arsonist and outed some mech info, Marl got tilted and openclaimed wolf and told us to kill eevee, we killed Marl, eevee got strongmanned at night, and Seth suicided onto min.

D2 we are sitting on Brad’s wagon currently because he was extremely sus and now he’s claimed doctor and none of us believe it.

Theres other stuff but maybe someone else can add the highlights.

This is my readlist in case you want it btw: