Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Marl is...

IMG_1180

Night 1 will start and will be extended slightly to meet same timeframe, ending at 2022-07-10T20:00:00Z2022-07-11T20:00:00Z

Lumpy’s unexpecting death from above (End of Day 1)

Here in the mayor’s conference house, the animals are debating for assigning volunteers for watch duty by outskirts of Happy Tree Community while Marshal The Lamb is only watching in silence, eying towards the non-believers she know will be out to kill her, but also her friends that doesn’t seem to know what’s going on.

“Okay listen up, I have decided to assign Lumpy for watch duty today.” Said the mayor of the town.

“What about the attacker of Buddhist Monkey, do we know at least who have done such heinous act?” says one of the animals that have volunteered Lumpy for watch duty.

The Mayor dismisses the question and look at Lumpy “You are known for being reliable moose, or so I heard. I want you to stand watch near the railway tunnel where Buddhist Monkey have been found there, you’re also want to take guard dog with you.”

Lumpy The Moose is pretty much confused for being chosen, he thought he’s going to get executed by the town community, but he shrugged “Okay boss!”

A few hours later, Lumpy and his guard dog arrived with police car on the crime scene near the lake and found some trails leading to the railroad nearby however this stops right by the foot of the hill where the railroad track above he can see the tunnel entrance, at this moment Marshal The Sheep is planning a murder against Lumpy before Lumpy has the chance to kill her instead, or worse capture the lamb for the sacrifice. She heaves up a chain ball and with bit of unusual magic she seems to possess, she launch to the ground out of the tunnel where Marshal is hiding and the chain ball is bouncing towards Lumpy until this hits the mark:

The chain ball hit right on top of the head and carries enough force to crush a skull and making brain pudding, the antlers broke off from contact as well the sunglasses split in two and this is painless death before Lumpy know what hit em, the guard dog is smelling on the chain ball as this dog now knows the scent of the murderer on the loose

The other volunteer, likely who have supported on choosing Lumpy as first volunteer make out a shriek scream upon the discovery of the body and this soon spread word among the other animals, what they also found is even more shocking! What they found is a single red rose with thorns.

Death animation warning!

sfsF

1 Like

End of night time updated slightly because there was an error

NAI Night Action PING - Actions will be closed within 4 hours and 46 minutes

@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Gorta
@eevee
@WindwardAway
@Leafia
@Wazza
@ElizaThePsycho
@Zorvo
@Kiiruma
@Vulgard
@min
@Alice
@PlagueSimp
@beancat
@Zone_Q11
@Atlas
@BradLand
@Achromatic
@Illwei

Actions are locked! We’re processing as we speak.

Day of Misfortune (Day 2)

Part 1: Flaky’s Cinema Experience

The next day break has arrived and every animal in the vicinity are mandatory to attend the meeting by the mayor’s house just like yesterday, among the animals there is also new face in town: Litten The Cat described in blue-white fur.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Litten! He will be opening a grand new cinema room in my house and you will be watching our newest movie today!” Declared the mayor. The animals gathered shouts in unison in a cheer, few whistles can be heard. “Unfortunately there’s only room for 9 seats. So I will be choosing…Cuddles, Giggles, Petunia, Mime, Pops, Flaky, Shifty, Lifty and Litten himself.”

The selected cheered even harder while those not selected were met with resounding ‘ooooh’ and some boo’s. Fast Forward to the cinema room by 15 minutes before schedule, someone is sabotaging one of the chairs that will cause springs to come out when enough pressure by just sitting on the chair will do. Whoever did that do so with a smile, when the murderer leaves the scene you can only make it out by red coat.

Surprisingly, not everyone were able to attend to watch the movie, the last one who enters the room would be Flaky The Porcupine and chooses the chair that the murderer hope for Flaky to sit down: A worn down condition is visible however Flaky isn’t taking notice of that as she flips the upper-case of the chair wide open and is going to sit, Flaky had no idea what she got into it as she let out sigh of relief…until a spring impales right through the chest causing those present in the room starting to notice the intestines get caught on the spring and goes full panic mode as Flaky screams in pain before that upper-case of the chair snap back like a mouse trap decapitating both of arm limbs, the murderer behind the door is looking at disbelief and shock…this isn’t right! he thought, I got the wrong one!

Death Animation Part 1

Day 2 part 1

Min has died! Min is...

Part 2: Pop goes the bear!

Pop began getting a sunking feeling in his chest as he witnesses Flaky’s death caused by his own sabotage have going backfired, he starting to panic across the hall and tears beginning to stroll down the face, there must be something I must do! Pops thought.

His thoughts racing back to his friends but most importantly, his child he has to take care when the wife couldn’t be here to take care of Cub but he will soon realize that his only child will be adopted by another parent figure while he will stay behind bars for the rest of his life! No! No no no no no! This can’t be happening!

His thought of train will be interrupted when he busted through a door he had all the adrenaline putting weight into the shoulder that caused the door to break open and what he sees before him is stairs descending to the basement and he lost control to stop himself! He fell down the stairs as memories flash out one by one after each time he hit a stair step. The vision goes more white and white and his pain endurance wouldn’t able to notice that his limbs getting snapped like a twig and by the bottom all that momentum gets halted by power breaker case, followed by electric discharge flowing through his body and Pop The Papa Bear in his final moments is rehearsing Pop Goes The Weasel song, by the time this song ends…his own head pops out in decapitation for real.

Death Animation Part 2

Day 2 part 2

Zorvo died from guilt! Zorvo is...

Part 3: The Mole’s split personality

The Mole is strong silent type of animal, yet no one knows if he’s even mute just like Mime The Deer however one thing that Mime doesn’t have in common is that Mole is also blind for sure. Moles are naturally blind due living undergrounds however this Mole in particular seems to have taken more exciting life on the surface and yet no one knows about Mole’s past lifetime.

Marshal The Sheep looks quite angry at The Mole’s arrival, gosh! he smells of gasoline just now. Marshal’s eyes turns fully red as her black hat transformed into a sword and threaten The Mole with this sword. Before The Mole could retaliate he got knocked out by a second person, Marshal gasps from the appearance from the unknown attack and chooses to retreat leaving the fate of The Mole at the mercy from someone else.

Silent in speech but not quite in The Mole’s mind, he’s slowly gaining consciousness and he tries to shift his movement trying to get up from the ground, but his legs halted by chains attached to what he feels like wooden and large, a tree log? Wait…what? Before The Mole can register trying to escape from imprisonment on a tree, he hears footstep from what he assumed is the attacker who knocked him out at his blind spot.

“Finally, The Mole is finally captured and you should be punished for burning down my parent’s house because you deserve a slow death!” shrieks out a muffled voice that can be reasoned that this animal is wearing some kind of mask that will be hard to distinguish between male or female animal. The Mole hears button activation as something loud is swirling ahead of him and the log is trembling upon contact as the metal screeches…that must mean one thing: The Mole is chained on a log by the lumber mill and he’s right by the lumber mill saw! The Mole in silent trying to yank away from the log but he can’t move out of the way and he will be headfirst too! He had no time to scream before he knew when the saw will be splitting The Mole’s head as the attacker is leaving the lumber mill behind while the operation is going on, cans of gasoline can be found on the scene that The Mole is carrying with him while he is losing too much blood on the log with the saw doing it’s work splitting slowly in half that would take hours

Death Animation 3

Day 2 part 3

Eevee has died! Eevee is...

Day 2 has started and lasts for 48 hours.

2022-07-11T20:00:00Z2022-07-13T20:00:00Z

Vote Majority is now 9 votes

@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Gorta
@WindwardAway
@Leafia
@Wazza
@ElizaThePsycho
@Kiiruma
@Vulgard
@Alice
@PlagueSimp
@beancat
@Zone_Q11
@Atlas
@BradLand
@Achromatic
@Illwei

1 Like

Honestly, this is okay. I don’t think the min shot was a good idea (I townread them) and I was starting to townread Zorvo but it could be worse and we have an NK down.

/vote Zone_Q11 @Host_Account_2

Maybe we should take the other one down?

1 Like

…well this is awkward. Turns out that I am Insane, except: eevee has died, so this doesn’t bode well for my life expectancy.

1 Like

Wdym by this?

How tf did eevee die

Also

You guys fucking hammered even though we knew there was a chance there was a double Voter

Mafia anticlaim. It’s a strongman kill and eevee claimed. Marl made it very clear that they wanted to get rid of eevee and so they did.

1 Like

Y’know, I actually don’t mind death at this point.

Even if Lookout and Trackers can confirm that I have not moved at all, I don’t think I will be of any use to Town now that I know what I actually am.

/vote Zone_Q11

@Host_Account_2

Ah right
I didn’t make the connection between anticlaim and strongman but yeah, makes sense.

Kind of wondeting your reasoning on Zone now.

I asked you to explain in your previous post and I’m asking you to explain again now.

Only way is by the anticlaim since he wss night immune.

1 Like

We’re like guaranteed to lose if we kill more townies
So even if you’re insane town, it’s better we just treat you as VT and let you live
You’re just vanilla, not negative util

1 Like

Zone claimed SK yesterday and he’s selfvoting today so like, lmao if this is a villager.