Framer
Cop would be worthless

Illwei seeing all these arguments and wants to get personal in a different way

1 Like

You’re a little too close to alabama, huh

1 Like

PLS NO

1 Like

That would be Sheriff’s ability. What about Seer or Investigator? Would Godfather and Framer’s ability bypass those roles?

Does that mess w seer too

Idk about godfather, I assumed framer would? But there’s no clarification in the OP so idk

Well heres a question. Has v alice ever done this before? Good starting place.

Tunnel a single player for the whole game and out her role to convince everyone else of her read? idk, haven’t played with her enough to have noticed.

Unfortunately yes but there’s typically some sort of agenda behind it dependent on her alignment
The problem is figuring it out because when she resorts to personal attacks and loud yelling like this it’s easy to get distracted

1 Like

LotR - Had an accurate readlist but town killed me while I flamed the shit out of them because I did a FPS and then they went on to towncore wolves and lose.

ToS2 - Had 3 wolves deads to rights but town killed me because “I am pushing LHF” while I flamed the everliving shit out of them.

Towns that play like this fully deserve the toxicity.

Yes, but you see, my question was: Did you have to claim at all? I know people (e.g. Vul and Achro) want to massclaim, but there are people who are against it as well (e.g. Hippo and Atlas).

You could’ve pushed to not massclaim as well, because… y’know: You would now die if you are actually town.

Secondly i want anyone considering this take a look at my hippo iso. I found the eevee portion shockingly uninformed when you remrmber marl confirmed wolves got the same info.

1 Like

Im really pushing my luck with my car right now LOL

1 Like

Damn ok

Hm. I see. Do you think brad is v?

I can’t say anything nvm i really dont have the right lol

95%+ of being W.

His lack of conviction behind wolfreads was bad enough but him dipping for the whole day’s basically him being in antispew. Should die today.

Yeah I thought that was a really good point you had made

Right so dont you think town is in a good spot? Why get mad? We have plenty of time to discuss.