Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Because Achro’s trying to push my ML d3. That’s why I fucking claimed.

She only gets roleblocked if Hippo is a wolf lol

Tbf i didnt clear hippo for the vote. The vote looks good.

Those eevee interactions though. Yum

Question: Why do you need to claim at all?

Achro has his fangs buried within you, and I most certainly don’t want to let you live to endgame, but it is not as if you can’t explain your reads and your situation by talking.

Achro made a wallpost about your behavior; You could’ve responded to that. (IIRC you haven’t, but I might be wrong.)

Like, unlike me, you didn’t have to put yourself into the spotlight.

1 Like

The reading comprehension skills of an English major, tbh.

I made that post because WWA wants to not let me self-resolve because “loltownwillleaveyoualiveifyoudont”

Then fucking claim AFTER you’ve backed Seth up, not before. That gives mafia an extra chance to rb you and one earlier night to just strongman you. That’s not town motivated.

I mean i will gladly go for eliza if you prefer. I think others have said her meta is a toughie tho

This is absolutely not the same thing and not what you are being accused of

Nonono, don’t misrepresent my argument
You getting annoyed about defenses of Hippo is what makes no sense because you literally have KP to deal with him personally even if the village doesn’t want to so you can just shelve him for the n3 kill

You can just accept it, go for another wolf, then kill him personally n3
Or you can reconsider your read on him instead of throwing suspicion on the clearest player in the game for daring to disagree with you

Yeah because by claiming you are not even letting yourself self-resolve, you’re gonna make an excuse as to why sth failed.

You’re playing like one

1 Like

Ok but can there be duplicate roles.

Omg this looks like a claim its not a claim!!!

Nothing but respect for alice’s play here btw. Please everyone. We got a break in eevee and alice is a great player actually trying. I would beg you to respect that if you believe she is wolf. I do. I have been there.

Yes
Wolves know which, we generally don’t, I can tell you my role is not duplicated and probably neither is Seth’s

Then fucking d3 Hippo so his pelt will clear me.

Achro has me in his bottom 2 readlist and will lynch me tomorrow. Either I fight it now or never.

Who are you going to personally attack next?
I’m pretty sure there is stuff you could say about Windy or some other villager with the audacity to question you

We always look at both you and Hippo before yeeting either one, it’s not like we are going to turbo you immediately just because Hippo exists.

You write this as if you assume achro will survive the night tbh

I’m shooting the first time I get the opportunity. The problem is that you all don’t want to give me an opportunity to do so.

I mean: Yeah, Achro and I want you dead.

But do you truly have to claim in order to increase your survivability? Was there truly no other alternatives that does not involve the anticlaim?

1 Like