Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

wind said this earlier btw

Idk about 90% but considering it went for two days and not just one I’d consider it

Okay so here is what i think. If pidgeon is town we trust the leafia town read and the hippo wolf read.

If pidgeon is wolf, we think they were likely protecting wolf leafia and going hard on town hippo.

1 Like

Question. Would that player ever look bad intentionally to set up being bussed? Is that a wolf thing for them to do?

something along those lines
i think her screaming at me kinda disvalues it though

@Amelia has replaced in for @PlagueSimp, effective immediately.

Do not discuss replacements.

5 Likes

hey amelia
your slot basically did nothing

(Why not?)
Oh. Right. Leafia and pigeon.

/vote Leafia
@Host_Account_2

:wowee:

I would ask for pidgeon first. It helps solve both leafia and hippo. If you dont mind terribly.

anyways i kinda want to pretty much townread plaguesimp off of this post, I know it’s been mentioned before but the two reads only being there and not anything else is probably towny beacuse of the lack of pressure to read other people.

there isn’t even a read on zorvo which sets off some pings for me because it /could/ imply that they felt pressure to have more than 0, and they even say that they only had time to read wazza, so why invlude the zorvo read? I don’t think they even posted yesterday

but just. the entire list of names being there says that this is going to be revisited and filled out more but it isn’t.

idk

@PlagueSimp how ya doin

4 Likes

Lmao

nice crosspost

Who

Uhhhhhh

I like plague things?

2 Likes

inb4 Amelia also does nothing

2 Likes

I want to townread them off of the readslist that only has one read but their other posts are

ok.

1 Like

illwei
amelia is here

YEAH I SEE OK

3 Likes