Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Never would I expect a scum to lie about that.

Cue the ghost of Jaiden screaming at me cause I lied once maybe

What is your worldview of 3 scum

Me/Olivest/Sylveon?

I am open for some theorycraft, even that’s not going to be proven that easily :thinking:

Generally having a town on a scum member at eod locked in is bad.

Also its not ‘i literally cant see it’ and more me questioning why you think it is most likely

Can you give me a link to any game where a scum did this?

How many of my bomes would you break if I linked the game we are playing to you?

admittedly not as heated as i recalled it being
wolfteam was jaiden/neon/me/seth
i may have also shamelessly participated in the madness
i think it started around 1650 (and continued for like the entire day or something) but i’m running out of time so you can probably figure it out

Once in Zone_Q11’s game, always playing Zone_Q11 games

Votecount as of post #2709

Sylveon (1): Neon
Frostwolf103 (1): guavagudetama
guavagudetama (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (8): Jarek, Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, Italy, Frostwolf103, Sylveon, Garfooled, JakeTheWolfie

Still leaves a sour taste, Italy.

I can give you a link to every Frost wolf rand on this site and ask you to tell me how it’s out of their range.

I won’t though.

I think I love you

“AnD iT aLmOsT WoRkED”

Not even close.

Little too adorable as if that was my intention

Not too sure about that. At first I could see it but then I read Achro’s posts on you. Currently mostly caught up. Originally voting for Frost here.j

Sounds a bit wolfy to me.

Kiiruma never acts like that with top wagons being w/w. Because Kiiruma obviously didn’t want tied wagons. If it was w/w, that wouldn’t be the case.

Only one hydra was scum.

Except that I’m not scum. What makes you so sure scum killed him anyway? Neon, get out of this tunnel already. Don’t be a Zorvo 2.0. Sheesh!

A tie vote would’ve saved both of them. Scum would want that if they’re both wolves.

I didn’t have to, although I probably would’ve if I was a wolf, but Isure as heck wouldn’t be townreading you if I was a wolf. You’ve seen me as a wolf enough to know that. I don’t even understand why you’re so tunneled on me. Please explain.

Good thing I’m town then.

Why can’t you see jlhow easily it could be that I’m town due to that? If you were a wolf, which would you rather want dead? A LHF villager or a scumbuddy? Please get out of this tunnel on me and start considering the possibility that you could be wrong on me already. It’s frankly getting to be a bit annoying at this point.

I trusted Achro’s intuition once and it got a wolf killed, so Ithink I’ll try trusting him again.

VOTE: Guava

Oops.:sleepingleafeon:

Because he’s dead and there’s no other kill?

A tie vote is outing.

I don’t think this is true Leafia

You know full well that a pocketed me is a valuable asset to a wolf team.

Town killing can exist and mafia kill can be blocked or healed.

It wouldn’t have been if it was a natural one and would’ve given scum an extra day. :sleepingleafeon:

And thus you always as any alignment never allow a tie plus it makes you look good

Especially in W v W worlds.