Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Okay so @Wazza I have some questions in return

I know you said you don’t have glasses still but if you’re able, please do answer

1. did you actually read my iso? or was all of that just some impressions you got while reading?

2. do you have any read on Frost? or any thoughts about his wagon today?

3. what’s your read on Magnus?

tbh, I think today has been abnormally quiet. I kinda expected like, 100 more posts after I went to sleep

I still think Frost is prob the best exe today, but has everyone else just agreed with exeing Frost and is just biding their time to vote, or what?

also btw early heads up just in case I forget to say it later, but I likely won’t be here for EOD again because on saturday I’m going on an all-day trip w my parents

Where’s the context?

AFAIK about four people agreed to solve Frost and the man in question never left a response. With no defense to tackle and everyone else basically either continuing to play their own game of “wait and see”, or finished saying whatever they have to say, few of us have anything left to talk about.

First; I apologize for my tardiness in day 2, I will be gone away for few hours before I have more free time in second half of in-game day 2

I can’t deny I am quite in predicament so I make sure I have valid points before I might getting demised or able to convince to execute someone else that is within my scumreads which is surprisingly not Zorvo, it’s not because I am not convinced Zorvo is wolf but what’s the follow up after his wolf flip; who are his buddies?

Let’s start with his interactions so far:

I get that reference, but not relevant opening post for him in this game.

I agree this interaction is NAI, I pretty much said this already actually

I suppose the vibe between Lemon and Chihiro is different even though they said basically the same thing, simple observation

This is sheep vote of course

So hold up Magnus

This is Lemon’s response to Zorvo’s vote on Chihiro

Are you saying that this is more confident how Zorvo read Zone?

Here’s what I have to mention this

Is it connected with this? Given how Ashlyn/Aelin got flipped green, this seems rather giving more questions than answers

I need to look for Zorvo/Neon interactions

(AKA Reaction test)

I don’t like Zorvo’s answer, interestingly when I did the reaction test where I put Zone on Magnus vote wagon, Neon is skeptical my reaction test wouldn’t work that way which is note worth to be remember that

Neon and Zorvo are not aware at this moment, yet. My ‘mistake’ is actually reaction test who would pay attention to that detail

Now, first red flag to me while I am reading during N1

With both Ashlyn/Aelin and Mistyx died, I look like scapegoat at this point

Yeah and I didn’t able to connect the dots in that day I post in this current comment that Zorvo/Neon feels off

When I answered your question, I haven’t noticed this connection I mentioned above until now

Don’t be so quick on this, I have presented an counterpoint between Zorvo and Neon, heck even Day 2 circumstances have changed that Neon while still on me together with Zorvo, Neon’s perspective on Zorvo have changed that rubs the wrong way for Neon.

Moving on

I don’t like the lack of confidence on this one, why would Zorvo not scumread Gorta?

Same answer to Gorta, same view from me I mentioned previously from this second quote, I get the feeling first quote is for Magnus, Lemonfairy? Both can go either way

Lissi make good question for the first quote above

Answering a question with question.

I’d presume this is about Lemonfairy

NAI is one thing, now defending that vote is not questionable?

Might be.

I can see that as well

Drawing attention that he townreads Gorta, noted.

Hmm tsk tsk, that’s second red flag.

With this interaction alone, this begs the question: Why would W!Zorvo himself or convince the others to attack Mistyx that way? Is it because it shouldn’t be connected to this and pretty much NAI?

So…Zorvo/Lissi being Null between them?

As a joke, no I won’t bite vote you, I rather tighten the noose for your collaborators so you can get hanged as second, you have my word - no caesar salad

Third red flag, yes I believe what he said is correct and looks NAI just as the first time he voted he sheeped with Lemonfairy

Time for real business

Misty make good progress and died for this, that is called motive.

Afraid of hammering, NAI. Personally myself I find Wazza make good impression despite low post count

You know what, hotshot? Three red flag is a crimson flag. I have no doubt about you, you got some leftovers of wolf fur on your clothes.

This…is confusing to read, believe me that I am no Zorvo’s alt when I say this!

Aelin flipped green so does that mean Eliza is town as well? I don’t recall Zorvo have read Eliza too much besides

No interaction however as far I know

…great.

Hmph I see what you’re doing, so here’s a question for you @Zorvo Would you still going after Eliza if I end up dying by EoD2 regardless of the alignment?

What happened to the conversation?

I think after Day 1, yeah I do now and there’s several others too that speak for themselves.

Zorvo/Magnus does seem unlikely to be partnered together

Pressuring Magnus, he may want to answer on his time.

Zorvo/Magnus does seem unlikely to be partnered together

That seems like inconsistency I point out, so here’s second crimson flag, why in that case why Wazza hasn’t died on Night 1 but Mistyx sure did. Although I am thinking myself, would mafia bus one of the members early on as Day 1? It didn’t seem to have tension with Wazza’s wagon

Zorvo/Zone? No? Yes? Why?

No idea, there’s barely any interaction between them.

That being said, hello Day 2. I hope you’ve read the wallpost with delightful insight.

I have not and I don’t imagine anyone would do it either, given its extensive length.

Skimmed it.
TL;DR Zorvo sus.

Anything else I missed?

Sounds basically like me how I view D1 mostly as well, but I may have to lose diehard habits to improve myself. HOWEVER!

I don’t like this passive play

I have conflicting view on that, I am afraid.

Given how Mistyx died

Interesting?

Repeat once

noted.

Repeat twice

He still hasn’t made his evaluation

A lot, with capital A

TL;DR

Zorvo/Chihiro = vibes ???
Zorvo/Lemon = vibes ???
Zorvo/Eliza = vibes ???
Zorvo/Neon = vibes mixed
Zorvo/Lissi = vibes mixed
Zorvo/Wazza = vibes mixed
Zorvo/Zone = vibes mixed
Zorvo/Gorta vibes Hot
Zorvo/Frost = vibes Hot
Zorvo/Magnus = vibes Hot
Zorvo/Ashlyn = vibes Hot
Zorvo/Misty witch-hour vibes

1 Like

Personally, I will go with Gorta on this one

VOTE: Gorta

Should anyone have questions I can answer about this vote, do please read back on my D2 Wallpost.

Also in short, this is what I am doing atm.

Now I should have some hours of peace (and more townreading)

…Uh. That was a lot.

If you’re solving off Zorvo scum but Zorvo hasn’t flipped yet, why are you voting Gorta and not Zorvo?

And if you wrote this today, why include Ashlyn and Mistyx in your solve?

And also hot means more likely to be scumbuddies?

Yes, it is a lot of reading.

Interactions, I do have for one that Zorvo townreads Gorta

This

How is Magnus saying Zorvo should have followed up on his question to Mistyx about me, Mistyx calling Zorvo sus, and Ashlyn flipping green supposed to be connected?

Didn’t I say all of that before you dumped that scumread on me all of a sudden at EOD anyways?

I don’t get it, what changed?

Well, I still don’t think it makes sense. Why go for a “maybe collaborator” over a “certain wolf”?

Also, overall it feels like you’re just saying that if Zorvo is wolf, the more strongly he townreads someone, the more likely they are to be his scumbuddy.

Which… the conclusion doesn’t make sense, and you don’t even know or want to verify if the premise is true.

Can you answer Zone’s earlier question about why you didn’t vote Ashlyn for self-pres until the very end?

And also why you decided to not state your scumreads/reasons until the very end, where you just namedropped all at once

1 Like

oh wait you also included yourself XD