Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Yep, that’s what happens when I’m busy I suppose and don’t engage as much lol.

interesting

I see

Honestly! It is a big deal that Magnus is scum on Upick, group mafia even.

It is also shit that only he has access to the chat with Wind.

I tell you something about this chat: It’s wrong. Like very wrong.

this doesn’t change my opinion much though because it looks like a cop out

Not you dummy, Neon and Magnus at least should be guilty. I am not too sure about you actually. I did say a lot about you on my Wallpost D2 (not SoD2)

I wouldn’t blatantly make up a meta lie— actually, I would, but I’m not making up this tell. Besides, that volume tell is the room for error here; your gameplay here approximates that of AI Upick, and that’s relevant because you were evil in that game.

Wolf claim. I softed innocent child D1.
What made you drop me from your townreads? Because it seemed like a bad argument?

I wouldn’t lie about meta, I mentioned this tell in AI Upick, I mentioned this tell in Nightmare Woods, it would be a ridiculous fabrication to make and I would’ve been called out for it earlier. This is kinda silly.

I feel like Wazza hasn’t engaged in many wagons.

You were evil that game, you were called out for making bad faith pushes by numerous other players, and that’s what looks bad about your slot today, not your volume tell. That volume tell is really your only defence, since you’re posting a lot right now; saying it shouldn’t count because we had a neighbourhood is very ridiculous.

Killing Eevee was the optimal play and you can’t change my mind.

Role was real, though.

Eliza was actually Town.

Except all the nightkills made sense, I made sure of it.
N1, killed the person who made a wish to reveal Mafia.
N2, missed a kill on the bulletproof innocent child.
N3, killed Jarek, the other innocent child, as well as Eevee using the loud attack because they were lying about being a lost wolf.

In comparison, I had just been socially active. When should I have died, in your eyes? Just keep in mind, I outright claimed being bulletproof, and it was even true on N1.

Lemon’s towngame:

Lemon scumgame:

Lemon survived a pretty long time in them both, hence why I used those examples.

I’ll remember to keep this world in mind, alright.

Lissi, I think.

I don’t think… denying your past meta is what you should be doing here. If anything, you should be explaining how you don’t play that way anymore, and pull up examples from other groupscum games if you really don’t play like you did in AI Upick. Even if you don’t care about meta, I do. Everyone plays differently, so I have to treat everyone differently.

Frost’s own posts indicate he’s a wolf, as Neon said. If Frost’s evil, the other Mafia members probably aren’t trying to save him, either bussing or distancing. If Frost was Town, evils would be happy to let this wagon go through, and that would hopefully be made clear in the thread? It might feel “too easy”.

Gorta was always townier this game.

I’m conflicted on Zorvo.
I refuse your legacy bait, forget all my reads when I drop dead.

I wish.

I’m not controlling the thread, though. I disappeared for half of D1 and D2, and I failed to get you executed yesterday over Ashlyn. If I’m a wolf, I’m playing closer to ‘80s Wild Overhaul, and I’m not fond of how I played that game.
Either way, do you believe I am manipulating the thread? Or are you scumreading me because I’m not saving you? It’s not like I’m currently voting you or anything.

Solo NK is still an evil role, Frost.

I mean, a team consisting of Magnus/Neon/Zorvo is uncatchable for the first couple days. You’d need to wait until random people die, although in a game with so many power roles…

Honestly though, I like Zorvo’s thought process here.
If Neon and Eliza are partnered, what are your thoughts on the latter?

You were not pressured

Also where are the OTHER READS I asked you about.

Honestly town should have voted you

This

They aren’t here.
Your wolfcase isn’t outstanding on my slot, if you’re wondering why nobody else is suspecting me. Mist called my unnatural, there’s ammunition. I’m not making a solid attempt to solve slots, there’s something else. I was talking about being nightkilled, that’s totally a bluff. Don’t just suspect me because I “could” be manipulating the thread.

No, she’s lying darkness what?

Neon on Eliza

I think it doesn’t scream w/w and Neon individually looks fine to me?
actually, I might go as far as to say it’s not w/w just from the first post

Weird, but… Eliza’s rolecard didn’t have a wincon, it only said this:

So it’s functionally Town in every way, I think. Compare to your rolecard:

Which specifies neutral.

So case in point: Eliza was Town. I think.

Your so-called Upick ‘wolf’ volume on me that’s shared by Wind that’s absolutely bullshit

I mean, that’s weird but yea.

The problem, Magnus. Is that only you can view it.

And not related to this game.

what is wrong exactly?
are you saying consensus reads in thread rn are wrong?

You’re actually discounting the meta, geez.

wait, @Frostwolf103 if Magnus is being misleading about your volume tell and you’re town, then what would be scum!Magnus’ motivation for making you out to be townier here?