Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Also why the hell is this topic closing in less than 20 hours, I didn’t sign up for a turbo

idk when i hover over the clock icon it’s correct

I hate my intro too tbh

It says closing in a day now, it was 21 hours before. Unless the markup changes then it was changed by the hosts.

Also link me this vig 10er, everyone is talking about it and I’m out of the loop

I will after I’ve caught up!

1 Like

hosts fixed it

i feel like once this happens, my eyes are going to open wider than ever before, and i will gain new, untold insight into alana’s alignment

1 Like

oh i replied to alana while talking about her in third person lmao

1 Like

@WindwardAway can you elaborate now
i’ve seen you do this thing as a wolf before im pretty sure

Ah, sigh. I do think these posts aren’t necessarily w/w as I say in my reads list and I think it’s >rand I was right to initially town-read nighting’s perspective in the first post quoted here.

I think the reason I wanted to call it w/w was the ‘mid effort wolf struggling’ - which I tend to not associate with katze in the slightest. So I think it was more a me thing. Maybe. I just think that read just isn’t ever going to apply to katze which is why I found it wolfy.

I think occam’s says not w/w and that the read is just non-sensical for me.

So i’d probably have nighting in more the town-lean section then, if laser flips w.

the timing of these votes confuses me

same

I’m rethinking my Arete read btw

that was ridiculous. it wasnt an FoL tho it was a mash i think. Alsio I can’t see Internet Stranger asking me a question.

I still think its almost certain internet stranger is just a wind ability or they know something about it but im not gonna push it as wind seems towny and anticlaim prolly exists. but im not rlly gonna bother actually reading the slot.

we always talk about openers but we never talk about closers
food for thought

2 Likes

Read OP it’s a a one day game. if we hang a mafia eod1 we win, if we hang a town we lose.

Wisdom has left literally no impression on me at all, but I feel like they’ve been present. Wouldn’t be sad if we killed this

I wanna hear wis elaborate on the arete townread before i push arete any more