Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Honestly just bc they’re kindve more threatening than you. I dont mean any offense but u understand what I mean right

bruh idrc SELF HAMMERED to be listened to that y’all were scum

yeah ok fair

no soren thought idrc was

kinda wanna be cute and hammer rn
but i do need to talk to fpsers

He wouldn’t have selfhammered L ike that if hf really believed that my slot was dcum. I don’t know what idrc was doing at EoD. :sleepingleafeon:

@FPSers @Aelin @BradLand
i summon y’all

Oh. Okay. :sleepingleafeon:

I thought it was the other way around? Maybe I misread a post from yesterday, i’ll have to double check

what are you even saying
i think idrc hammered specifically so that we’d listen to their legacy

No one should snapvote Trochi. I’d recommend no one voting until at least the second half of today. Although who should be the first to vote? :sleepingleafeon:

Yeah this was the post I was thinking of, did u mistype or

I doubt it. People would’ve been more willing to listen had they not selfvoted. Why would they snapvote if both me and them were tied and they believed I was scum? That mskes no srnse whatsoever. :sleepingleafeon:

y’all weren’t tied
could be remembering wrong

Yes we were. They had their vote on me and you did too before they switched to s eff lfvoting. :sleepingleafeon:

hmm gonna reread eod again
as for rn
bowling
ping me with questions

1 Like

Meaning if they hadn’t selfvoted, cat might’ve voted me and gotten me misexed. :sleepingleafeon:

Here’s idrc’s last vote before self hammering. :sleepingleafeon:

hello I’m here now. sorry i missed the last day cycle, I spent the last few days working with a neck injury and barely had the energy to think

-abby

1 Like

How’s your back and neck now? Also, don’t snapvote. :sleepingleafeon: