Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

hmm gonna reread eod again
as for rn
bowling
ping me with questions

1 Like

Meaning if they hadn’t selfvoted, cat might’ve voted me and gotten me misexed. :sleepingleafeon:

Here’s idrc’s last vote before self hammering. :sleepingleafeon:

hello I’m here now. sorry i missed the last day cycle, I spent the last few days working with a neck injury and barely had the energy to think

-abby

1 Like

How’s your back and neck now? Also, don’t snapvote. :sleepingleafeon:

I think it’s obvious idrc still townread me aside from that paranoia and didn’t want me to be the execution for D3, so he hammered himself to stop me from being misexed. :sleepingleafeon:

Better thank you :purple_heart: still sore but I don’t feel like I’m gonna cry anymore lol

and dw I won’t

I will however read the posts leading up to eod. I put the thread out of sight out of mind so I’m ootl rn

-abby

You’re welcome and good to hear. Thanks too. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

this is gaslighting

this is literally gaslighting

yea imma be real idk wtf leafia is talking about idrc scumread us and died so that wed die

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re talking about YBW. Why would he want to be the execution over us if he scumread us? I might be wrong about how he felt, but him hammerin g himself doesn’t make sen se to me if idrc was suddenly scumreadi g us. :sleepingleafeon:

you’re literally talking nonsense and it makes me want to vote you

I understand where ur coming from bc I feel like thats not a hard thing to gather but like he said to burn us at the stake. I think he thought we were scum but wasnt sure on it and thought that killnig himself saying to kill us would be better bc he’d flip town. I think I’d make a similar play in the same situation honestly. I do think that he probably isn’t as confident as he said he was in the read but it was his final read before he passed and thats just fact.

this is what i was thinking
idrc got so frustrated and pissed that he couldn’t get out of poe and said ok fuck it im killing myself so y’all will finally listen to me

Hmmm, maybe you’re right. Only way to be sure is to ask him postgame I guess. Not sure what’s so nonsense about what I’m saying Trochi. :sleepingleafeon:

This reads like…a kid being bullied at school and then rationalizing it as “omg they only do it bc they like me” lol

• abby
1 Like

Hmmm, I guess that makes sense. I can kind of see that being a possibility if he just couldn’t take it any more. Even if it certainly in’t what I’d do if I had been in his situation. :sleepingleafeon:

I don’t think it reads that way at all. Anyway, I don’t think discussing this any further will get us anywhere. :sleepingleafeon:

you’re saying idrc didn’t scumread y’all when he died saying to kill u
legit gaslighting either way lol
but i’m not sure that’s the point rn