Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Genuinely asking cuz i cant find it after 2 iso searches

Going back to the stuff I skimmed over cuz its juicy

I like these callouts

This even more
Molly does indeed look like they are kinda in that “wants Vul to go over but doesnt wanna take blame for it” zone

I really really like this analysis from Magnus and i’m kinda more sure about my townlean of them
That last line throws me off a little cause
Well if they’re town we probably wanna let them live
But apart from that that wallpost is very good

Votecount

Magnus (4): Kanave, Achromatic, catbae, mollylikesorigami
Achromatic (3): Jaiden, Leafia, Zorvo
mollylikesorigami (2): Magnus, Jackrito
thepigeonnyc (1): lol
catbae (1): thepigeonnyc
Kanave (1): Marluxion
beancat (1): Phraze
Jackrito (1): Vulgard
Zorvo (1): beancat

Not Voting (2): Demisha, Marluna

In that world tilt, which sure maybe I am just biased based off different experience since it was only one game, thoughts on catbae saying magnus didnt feel like a hit and then sheeping me?

It’s a typo.

Said that already a couple posts ago

From what I read I think magnus is more likely V than not

And catbae sits there doing the “wants to kill but doesnt want to take credit for it” about magnus

I say we kill catbae or even sheep magnus on molly, those two are kinda my only two scumleans for now for the same reason

I still have my misgivings, but I liked playing with magnus enough that I can see what happens with the people swirling around him first.

VOTE: catbae

in magnus v worlds this is like, a dumpster fire of a vote lol

…how so?
Werent you the one that suggested this

… my brain was still referencing catbae’s vote because I was explaining my vote.

phrasing.

You process is being slow right now and only leading to a demise of day 1.

I already unvoted Magnus what do you want from me

Although tbf it makes sense if it is a little slow, I am worn the fuck out lol x)

No.
None of the weaker players are wolves.

Kanave and Lol/Debil can be but never Magnus/Beancat/Pigeon

I want you to give me a wolf in the Strong players.

VOTE: Catbae

Catbae is a strong player tbh tbh

Understood and instead of waiting, I think it’s best I reveal everything now. I only have one ability, and it isn’t much of an ability, but it does make me self resolving in a way, and it’s why exeing me wouldn’t be the worst thing ever, because then you’d get an IC of sorts out of it. And that’s the fact that I’m masonswith Phraze. We have a mason chat and everything and we’re both confirmed town to each other.

It’s possible the wolves have already picked up on that, which is part of the reason I’m revealing it now. The other part is because the identity of our mason buddy will be redacted on our flips, and I’m worried that one of us could die at night. That and neither Phraze nor I are strong players and revealing this forces wolves to have to decide whether to get rid of a mason pair or to get rid of actually skilled players, so I’m hoping to help the skilled players survive longer if they’re villagers.

oh my god what amazing masons for us to have. lhf masons are FUCKING BASED.

If you don’t vote I’ll self resolve you too!
@Marluxion

Wanna go sleep now

Any lasy comments? Want to vote catbae/molly/zorvo before i leave

also btw

the right way to claim masons isnt to claim self resolve (no need to) and then wait for people to push on you later and then go ‘surprise, I am confirmed town’

like its fine you are probably jumpy but you played this wrong. Mitigated by the fact that you being confirmed town with phraze is pretty GG because you two felt like lhf so far today so this pleases me.

1 Like