Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

The lack of direction is something that trips me up because I can see it coming from both alignments
Why is the meandering towny from your POV?

I personally like confirmed town lhf because it means scum is probably mostly fucked this game

marl I think is just doing his best and is not wolfy. Although if he is WOLF again he might be going for null then pocket then push me

but as leafia says he’s not that strong so its fine

1 Like

Don’t say this if you’re town because you’re going to jinx it

because i dont have any strong wolfreads and my townreads are mostly for not great reasons
which is why i’m going in the achrowmatic direction

didn’t jinx it in HTF

you’ve got town achro I am broken if tired atm x)

And Vulgard still focusing on weird things…
(aka a useless vote with a weak devotion.)

Sorry.
I usually get way less spotlight this early in the game, so it’s just new to me.

But their sentimentality probably doesn’t come from scum.

leafia and phraze both being v fucks me up though because i was like 85% certain on phraze not being town because iirc she enjoys wolfing way more and was very happy when thread opened

1 Like

Wait, how does this relate to what I said? I was asking specifically about Marluna and why their meandering is towny from your POV (you listed the lack of direction as one of the reasons you townread Marluna)

still waiting for a good reason why v catbae sheeps me off a post that many people have pushed back on after they stated they thought magnus was a miss @Marluxion

I feel like I’m going to be waiting awhile

I think it’s possible. I’m not going to work in absolutes on Day 1.

She had 6 posts at the time and that one is pure commentary, it’s just saying to ignore seth but not actually making a read or anything, type of post I expect scum to make where tey want to look like they’re contributing but don’t have real analysis to make

catbae hello I am speaking to you

idk
just not how i would expect a wolf to be playing this game
feels isolated
this is what i mean by “Bad reasons”

Probably because she has a mason buddy. I’m pretty happy about it too. ^_^

1 Like

While you seem to have us as not a concern, it doesn’t speak for everyone else. We also don’t know what NK wolves will make. The perspective is what I find strange. But at least I can also see town doing that.

It’s true that I’m kind of grasping at straws because you haven’t done much

I am in the bottom 5% of my wim right now and I am still top posting truly I am a terrifying creature.

Also, you say you usually get less spotlight? I feel like I’m one of ~3 people who’ve talked about you in this 17er beyond just giving a naked read (which a couple more people might’ve done)

You mean mine? You said “their”

soup there’s like 400 posts I have missed

True.
I am probably just rusty or too old for FMs.

(still enjoying them though.)