Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Their vote on me was random/empty but it was probably due to my random sheep vote I made on Leafia which I kinda expected at least 1 player to vote me for it lol.

Why the hate on Leafia?

Did I miss sthing big?

That post is a joke based on champs on MU and is very null.

It’s been talked about almost since the game started throughout the entire thread

They had a good scum party once.

I still don’t understand why the hate is solely on Leafia and not on their whole winning team…

I was cleaned on Mylo a few times, and I cleared some of my scumbuddies sometimes (bussing, very good distancing or just a good night play), but none of them resulted this excessive player hunting afterwards.

So sorry, I still don’t understand why is the hate on Leafia…

1 Like

I mean im with you I think the whole deal against Leafia was unwarranted

Now that I think about it you were saying it in the sense of “The Leafia argument was bad” moreso than “What’s up about Leafia btw?” so excuse my comment before that, I thought it was the latter and so found it a bit awkward of a post at first

I’m not supporting the reasoning for a Leafia wagon. I’m actively condemning it. I understand it’s important to understand how the same person plays between games, but that’s no justification for voting someone.

Here’s what I think the reasoning is: in Morbtainado, Achro coached Leafia throughout the game on how to behave innocently. This isn’t speculation, Achro outright said this in either spec/maf chat, I forgot which. Achro wanted pressure on Leafia to see how she’d react, Jaiden wants pressure on Leafia because we let her live to endgame and we’re apparently not supposed to repeat that. Anyway, I don’t believe Leafia’s wagon really begun on anything she did this game.
Hence why I asked Zorvo for his thoughts on Leafia earlier.

1 Like

I think Demisha is towny. Achromatic is towny. Just based off impression.

This is interesting to know.

If you want to read Achro’s ISO in Morbtainado, that would probably be a good thing.

2 Likes

Towny

But also read some of my stuff in happy tree friends as well. Get you a little sense on how i town too although i am a bit overbooked atm

Also true leafia is fine so far although i havent really looked her way. I was in super coach mode in our previous game yeah.

Magnus slight v lean for seeing someone say i seem townie and immediately going to ask them to read my scum game haha

Why so aggressive? Ew

so what you are saying is she is town but lets kill her D1

1 Like

i love this

Jaiden, The Great Deceiver good shit

me

my only townread is lol, it’s very confident, even clearing i’d say
i may not have many reads but i make up in the confidence that i provide
so much so, that if i give a certified townread, you can almost certainly clear said person
by day 3, i usually have the game locked down. 1 by 1 the town gets found and all that is left is mafia.
today, i have found 1 town so far. 16 players left. dad gaming is activated

1 Like

Is this a meme or do you actually think that playing in an obscure manner is a good thing? Not judging, just asking.

I don’t really like how Leafia’s handling the pressure on her, but:

She’s not wrong about that.

Villagery from Magnus.

Why was that villagery?

I’m literally sick and it’s also 2:38 in the morning here at the time of you writing this, maybe consider giving me time?

I really dislike you jumping from potentially self-resolving me to pushing me instead, especially since it seems to be timed around catbae mildly sussing me for one of my posts.

Fwiw, I agree with this. I don’t know what catbae’s wolfrange is, frankly, so idk if I should be townreading him for making this read, but it’s a good read.

Can you explain… well, any of this? You keep saying you like/dislike wagons but don’t explain why exactly.

There was no content and I was trying to make people generate some? A lot of people just said things without explaining.

Why would I want to draw attention to myself as either alignment?

If that helps, there’s a recent game where I was town, 13-posted day 1 and was the day 1 misyeet. My activity is not AI.

Waiting for Achro to dig in his heels, what he’s done so far is definitely in his wolfrange.

1 Like

Note his progression on me there. At first he wants to self-resolve me and brings up the fact he can do that a few times. Then, catbae mildly susses me for one of my posts, and Zorvo shifts to pushing me. Then, he claims he’s just pressuring me.

It feels really opportunistic, and also strange from the POV of someone who can supposedly resolve me and not worry about my alignment.