Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

If your case is I haven’t disliked post from him and he is wolfy as town and not wolfy as wolf I don’t disagree with that argument but it’s not enough for me to ever want to issue a vote.

@Kanave
@Magnus
@Vulgard

Would all 3 of you want to vote Molly or be interested in doing so and I’ll vote with you to make them the top wagon.

Gimme a minute, need to have myself a think about the game and put together a reads list

was kind of mildly wary of achro this game given the way he’s jumped on suspicions but his recent spree of posting is decent-ish

completely different from morb and doesn’t have a consistent world view on how to solve tbh tbh

i’d hjjave to iso them first but my current vote is pretty null (i literally placed it oriignally for their shitpost opener)

Town
Leafia, Jaiden, Demisha
Vulgard, Zorvo
mollylikesorigami, Magnus

Null
thepigeonnyc, beancat, Kanave, Phraze

Mixed feelings
Achromatic, Marluxion

Scum leans
Marluna, lol, Jackrito

Kanave and beancat i expect to be readable when they start posting more. I’m not sure Phraze or pigeon will ever be readable.

lol hasn’t posted during this time. What changed?

Hm, Hm. I know I said the thing about lol earlier but I kind of want to try this on for a moment.

VOTE: Jackrito

Push on Vulgard looked the most opportunistic of anyone. Actually think most scum probably distance themselves from an early game wagon like that but there’s usually one that gets a little too ambitious and tries to join in and the way jackrito was pushing there felt uncharitable.

I saw more posts from him. I did say I was catching up.

Bro no, I sniff wolf on your readslist.

VOTE: Jackrito

@Jackrito
You want good wagon? Go start a Molly wagon.

Vulgard/Demi/Jack/Molly aren’t all town, no way.

Least 1 wolf but can be more.

Potentially 2

Pushy but I won’t rule out 3.

I’ll rule out all 4 though.

Did you ever explain your reasoning for this? Sell your sales pitch and I’ll see if I buy it.

Molly responded to my prompt, instead of just ignoring it.

This reads as townworthy, but let’s see who agrees with this assessment?

…Not a great look, coming from an low-posting player. Let’s see who else responded?

There we go. This appeals to my horribly off-kilter V/V indicator. Contrasting points of view which both make sense, which suggests Molly’s perspective is entirely natural.
…Wait a minute, that’s not right. How are these contrasting perspectives at all? Molly’s townreading Leafia, and Marl… townleans Leafia.

Regardless of whether this makes sense, it’s a turning point for Molly. I prompted her in the first place because she seemed like she was slanking, but this post is the first in a series of good posts. (She doesn’t have a lot of them, but still.)

This explains their contradiction: Molly doesn’t townread Jaiden, but Marl does. Swimming upstream, as they were.

Not backing down after Catbae’s explanation on v!Jaiden. This isn’t a great look. Oh no, it’s the world against Molly, what will she do next?

I had the same impression, but I wasn’t about to say that. I was going to dismiss this as NAI, but it could be a concession read, to show they aren’t all wrong as wolf. It is ultimately NAI, but it’s fun to think about.

Unvotes Jaiden, once again says she was right. Could be LAMIST.

[quote=“mollylikesorigami, post:454, topic:2798”]

If Molly’s wolf and Vul’s town, this looks like an attempt to jump on a town wagon.

Molly/Vulgard not W/W, imo. I can see where Zorvo’s going with this idea.

…Although this doesn’t help the case. There were five votes on Vulgard here, though, so I could see w!Molly not wanting to vote v!Vulgard.

She’s stuck in the middle, trying to remain neutral in case the Vulgard wagon doesn’t go through. That’s my wolf analysis.

No clue what this means.

Alright, I get what’s happening here.

@catbae
@Marluxion
@Marluna

If 1 of these 3 had to die:

Vulgard/Demi/Molly

Who do you chose?

VOTE: mollylikesorigami V/W with Vulgard, imo. Don’t know about Demi or Jack.