Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

but love is supposed to be war…@Prophylaxis I want a refund

Catbae was modkilled. They were the Jester.

1 Like

Stop omgusing magnus and kanave have good wolf equity catbae

not really sold on it tbh

kanave is underwhelming but she showed me a little bit of a spark earlie and if she’s town I wanna figure it out rather than yeeting her for starting slow. Magnus doesn’t really feel like a hit anymore.

and it’s not OMGUS I’m setting a certain baseline for Marl that I don’t see him meeting here

Why doesnt magnus feel like a hit

Neither.

If I need to choose from the three, I would choose Vulgard.

They are just focusing on weird things. (like how the inactives are inactives…)

Achro’s making up for all the time he townread me in Morbtainado when nobody else did.

2 Likes

You did good x( it was an easy read

Believe me, it’s experience.

Zorvo as a player is the hardest person to read at D1 and D2.

Awkard…
Can you be specific on which Marl…

1 Like

Tbh i bet i can read zorvo just fine. If i am allowed a night should be bsck to my usual bouncy self but mafia teams dont always comply.

Ofc from context It’s hardly can be meant me… But still…

You are marluna

Only one marl tbh

Just solve the team D1 everytime, smh.

Marluna can have a v lean based on iso

Done it a few times lol

eh gut feeling

went hback and not as strong, kind of felt the stuff about getting pushe every game but on reread didn’t like the excuses for being underwhelming. analysis showed a little bit of try and the reasons for suspecting molly are plausible enough to be coming from town. stuff about “idk there’s not much to talk about” earlier felt towny but I’m just going on intuition here

I assure you there are players who are harder to read than Zorvo

but regardless my issue was not with whether the post was technically correct or not, I believe you believe that to be true, I’m just not sure you saying that and pretty much only that comes from a town mindset

Read morb and come back. They are missing an oomph still. Might find it but marl suspecting is valid tbh.

Leafia who isn’t even pushing you
Yeah I don’t know what to do anymore