Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Leafia who isn’t even pushing you
Yeah I don’t know what to do anymore

Just vote kanave its a safe vote tbh

1 Like

In-line with Morb d2, imo. Be back later, gotta head home.

Ah how convincing
“Vote someone who I’m not even voting for for no clear reason”

Yeah why not. Four wolves i cant vote them all myself. Good to build multiple wolf wagons lol

VOTE: Vulgard

I see this as the best bet so far.

Could be 5 i guess but not sure if thats common.

You were doing so well lol. Why?

Tbh i have a town lean on you so convince me to murder vul he is pretty good.

Probably.
To be honest reading players is still not my strong side. (and I call myself an experienced mafia player…)
But D1-D2 Zorvo were always an enigma for me.

I love cold meta it definitely doesn’t give bad reads every time I try it

but okay I’ll take a look, however someone beeing les obvtown from one game to another doesn’t always equate to scum

did he get pressured at all or that game or was he universally townread because how he’s responded to accusations here is interesting

He was pushed a lot.

No strong reason, so I won’t convince you if you think It’s a bad lynch.

But after reading the thread they vibed me the less as town.

idk why I am so weak to lurkers baselessly asserting confident reads

Vul is a great player. Find another wolf lol.

Its a sickness lol

I don’t think what I’m seeing in this other game is entirely outt of line with his play here but Ideally I’d want to see a scumgame to compare. he does notably pick it up in that game at relatively the point we’re at now though

Maybe so. Plenty of time still. Atm i am vetoing marl and vul lynches because yeeting them day one when not howling is a way for town to cripple itself.

No need to hero ball day 1 tbh

him having not much to say in this game is admittedly funny given in that other game he had a lot to say and here his reads feel pretty flimsy by comparison, not a lot behin them other than the one analysis post on molly. Don’t want to necessarily dismiss the possibility he’s just having an off game but more suspicious than I thought it was