Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

for the record someone flaking from a game is maybe slightly >rand scum (unfortunately) but not nearly enough that they should be executed on the spot, I’ve seen plenty of people stumble into holes that way

1 Like

like don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the protection

I just recognize you won’t always be around

if marl is clear the dies instantly and that is funny to me

I’m willing to take flak if I push on the masons for some dumb reason in the event you flip town.

1 Like

I just wolved with Leafia, this isn’t her wolf game.

1 Like

This one? [Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

Yeah. I was coaching her heavily behind the scenes as well.

Marluna not voting this entire day phase is really bad especially if beancat/catbae is V/V

she isn’t a wolf i dont think
this read might be bad but she is way too independant and her takes are just too out there to come from scum imo

like her “Marl wasn’t crosskilled” bit is her using her brain rather than just sheeping a thread thought

I suppose this exists but ehhhh

beancat is still not towntelling at all FTR and if she keeps not playing the game she should be executed

they aren’t that bad

I am completely fine with her being in PoE but given the mechanics I feel we gotta resolve catbae today.

Marluna is always going to be poe but we haven’t discussed her nearly as much for spew tbh.

why is magnus alive

or rather
why should we keep it that way

I don’t think it’s inherently bad as my impression is marluna is chronically LHF

I don’t think they’re dangerous and wouldn’t flip them tomorrow

mollylikesorigami (4): Magnus, Jackrito, Marluxion, Achromatic
Magnus (3): Kanave, catbae, mollylikesorigami
catbae (3): thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, beancat
Jackrito (2): Vulgard, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Jaiden
thepigeonnyc (1): lol
Marluxion (1): Phraze

Because if catbae or molly is scum magus is almost always v

(from 1522)

I think he’s been a towny dude in terms of his solvin and him getting paranoid about the masons is probably a towntell

now crich instead of molly obv

VOTE: Achromatic