Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

don’t let marl lead the game tmrw

2 Likes

like in all seriousness his vote should be leashed to the masons, give them a chance to solve and make him shut up

2 Likes

Votecount

catbae (8): Zorvo, CRichardFortressLies, eliza, Demisha, beancat, Marluxion, Leafia, lol
beancat (4): Magnus, Phraze, catbae, thepigeonnyc

Not Voting (2): Jackrito, Marluna

5 minutes for any errors.

catbae was executed.

He was Kyoko Otomo, Vanilla Town.

catbae

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, catbae! You are Kyoko Otomo, Vanilla Town.

“That smile is what Ishigami worked so hard to protect.”

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Night 3 has begun.
The deadline is 2022-08-17T17:00:00Z.

1 Like

Making an executive decision to start Day early due to real life.

thepigeonnyc has died.

He was Pesu, Town Odd-Night Doctor.

thepigeonnyc

Welcome to Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia, thepigeonnyc! You are Pesu, Town Odd-Night Doctor.

“Woof.”

Abilities:
Dog (active/night): Each odd Night, you may target another player and protect them from all nightkills.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

Day 4 has begun.
The deadline is 2022-08-19T17:00:00Z.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to execute.

Yup. Pigeon’s death erased the last of my doubts that Marl is a villager and just as I thought, we should’ve executed Beancat last night because there’s no way Beancat is a villager here with no kill from Jack unless Jack is lying about being a 3p.

Also, Marl, you have lost all right to have any say in anything for your performance this game. Unfortunately, the most likely nightkill tonight will be me, because you dying to the night kill would actually benefit the town. That’s something that Phraze and I agreed on over the night. At this point, you’re an honorary wolf.

I’m the new leader of the town and we’re going to do today what we should’ve done D2. Execute Beancat. VOTE: beancat

I’m sorry I listened to Marl Beancat. I should’ve known better.

Yeah I got blocked again. To the shock of no one.

Also, I can’t get the quote HHe’s either scum or has brain damage. He was town." out of my hesd and it makes me laugh every time I think of it. Laughs

I’m done being passive now.

VOTE: Beancat

lol
VOTE: beancat

marl said he will sheep me forever of hes wrong or something thats funny

can i be the next leader plzplzplz

Btw.

I reread Zorvo’s Iso

If beancat is a hit, Zorvo is definetly an other one, and makes Demisha and molly more likely to be town.

Like I said I think bean and catbae easily could have been v/v

I still stand by that

I’m also mad we killed Catbae yesterday.

@beancat who did you roleblock last night?

i am indifferent