Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

@Jackrito
You want good wagon? Go start a Molly wagon.

Vulgard/Demi/Jack/Molly aren’t all town, no way.

Least 1 wolf but can be more.

Potentially 2

Pushy but I won’t rule out 3.

I’ll rule out all 4 though.

Did you ever explain your reasoning for this? Sell your sales pitch and I’ll see if I buy it.

Molly responded to my prompt, instead of just ignoring it.

This reads as townworthy, but let’s see who agrees with this assessment?

…Not a great look, coming from an low-posting player. Let’s see who else responded?

There we go. This appeals to my horribly off-kilter V/V indicator. Contrasting points of view which both make sense, which suggests Molly’s perspective is entirely natural.
…Wait a minute, that’s not right. How are these contrasting perspectives at all? Molly’s townreading Leafia, and Marl… townleans Leafia.

Regardless of whether this makes sense, it’s a turning point for Molly. I prompted her in the first place because she seemed like she was slanking, but this post is the first in a series of good posts. (She doesn’t have a lot of them, but still.)

This explains their contradiction: Molly doesn’t townread Jaiden, but Marl does. Swimming upstream, as they were.

Not backing down after Catbae’s explanation on v!Jaiden. This isn’t a great look. Oh no, it’s the world against Molly, what will she do next?

I had the same impression, but I wasn’t about to say that. I was going to dismiss this as NAI, but it could be a concession read, to show they aren’t all wrong as wolf. It is ultimately NAI, but it’s fun to think about.

Unvotes Jaiden, once again says she was right. Could be LAMIST.

[quote=“mollylikesorigami, post:454, topic:2798”]

If Molly’s wolf and Vul’s town, this looks like an attempt to jump on a town wagon.

Molly/Vulgard not W/W, imo. I can see where Zorvo’s going with this idea.

…Although this doesn’t help the case. There were five votes on Vulgard here, though, so I could see w!Molly not wanting to vote v!Vulgard.

She’s stuck in the middle, trying to remain neutral in case the Vulgard wagon doesn’t go through. That’s my wolf analysis.

No clue what this means.

Alright, I get what’s happening here.

@catbae
@Marluxion
@Marluna

If 1 of these 3 had to die:

Vulgard/Demi/Molly

Who do you chose?

VOTE: mollylikesorigami V/W with Vulgard, imo. Don’t know about Demi or Jack.

I’m a world builder.
This also includes a person’s individual values and who has the higher chance on flipping wolf.

VOTE: mollylikesorigami

@Vulgard
Do you agree with Magnus’s analysis on Molly’s treatment of you?

Magnus be honest did me calling you out make you do that

there is a wrong answer

The people you mentioned aside, you literally just said the most statistically likely out come

“1 for sure, 2 maybe likely, 3 is unlikely but not terribly so, 4 is terribly unlikely though”

1 Like

Yes. Obviously.

3 Likes

All

In

Different posts

Like this

right answer

VOTE: mollylikesorigami

I’ll sheep to see where it goes

Yeah so what’s your point?
Got a problem with it?

Who? I’m not really super concerned if I’m wrongly townreading someone day 1 because townreads should always be re-evaluated and no one give a shit about dead townie reads but if you think I’m wrongon someone super scummy then tell me

(it’s Vulgard, isn’t it?)

1 Like