Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Would also like you to explain why voting molly is neither viable nor sensible when I’m pretty sure you had her in your poe on day 1

She’s talking about molly, not kanave

As far as I can tell bean had no substantive mention of kanave in her ISO which is why I thought she was entirely possible as a kanave partner

I do agree that the post you have quoted is extremely scummy sounding in terms of how it’s phrased

“Magnus
lol
Marluna
Zorvo
mollylikesorigami”

three scum in here huh.

Well Marluna and Molly I am here for. Let’s think out loud about quick reasons against the others.

So worlds we live in if catbae is town is either Zorvo cross killed with scum or Zorvo is scum.

Zorvo would mean no town KP in 17 which would be rare. Zorvo also I feel was doing a pretty good job yesterday and today seeking answers. Would be kind of funny if he kept railing against strong players and his team was kanave/marluna/molly though.

lol I feel as if genuinely can’t be scum with any 2 of these people based off social interactions. I suppose this is a soft thing to say but reading lol’s iso is an exercise in clearing language. A skilled wolf can fake this, but it would have to be a very skilled wolf indeed. Also their vote yesterday if this is the poe feels really good.

Magnus I have the most trouble seeing due to kanave spew and how he was wagoned by I believe molly.

So I suppose my rankings go marl(una) > molly > zorvo > lol > magnus

but zorvo on don’t feel like any sort of reasonable hits.

iirc I had her as light town day 1, poe day 2

but there was the whole thing where there’s a soft guilty on me and I have other reads I’m screaming to kill instead

I think on content she’s someone who should always be flipped as it stands but doing it today when you have more pressing things is just bad, kicking the can fown the road, I’m still going to be here tomorrow and getting argued about

Vulgard, how certain are you that molly is a hit?

…WHAT

I live in America, I have to SLEEP dude

I probably should’ve specified that I meant your comment about not coming back to the thread (but you did come back to the thread so that point is rendered moot now)

This is aggressively false and should be noted even when I’ve flipped town, I think marl is entirely readable as town based on his play

I don’t know what you’re talking about

Fairly but it’s not a lock by any means
You can see the vote as a placeholder at this point because I’ve been waiting for her to come into the thread

I still think in all likelihood they are low-effort self-sacrificing townie and a misyeet in the end

I would need to read the scum game seth was talking about to get a comparison to know of their range but I don’t think they’re likely to be a hit evn if some circumstantial evidence is bad

(also not very likely to be scum with achro offhand)

how likely is it that molly gets subbed after a certain period of inactivity? we’re closing in on 24 hours into the day with no posting

I must’ve misinterpreted this as “I’m probably not coming back to the thread”
Still not a huge fan of this though

not something we should discuss

if it happens it happens if it doesn’t it doesn’t

If you think I’ve been playing lazy then you should consider that literally every wagon is on someone I’m completely okay with being a wagon and so I don’t see much of a reason to alter the gamestate in any significant way

Yesterday was different which is why I pushed for Kanave as consistently as I did but today I don’t feel the need to do such a thing

This might change at EoD depending on what happens later but I’ll let people know if it does

I’ll say the same thing I told Catbae.

Buss-a-ble

Agree that’s a very plausible comp for a basic sort of game

I guess there is one thing about the gamestate I would like to change and that is the fact people seem to be consolidating on catbae too easily, I’d rather there be something else as a more significant option