Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

You underestimate how much I hate killing town as town

Killing town as town can solve really well for you even if painful in the moment.

rip brad

1 Like

crichā€™s posts are awful but if I had to guess itā€™s a town awful but still make him PoE

Iā€™m not underestimating the sheer willforce of people to kill me and the fact you have a timer on your head, even if it were possible for you to fak e a cop clear i dunno if that buys me anything

If I had a choice between Vulgard, Beancat and Achro Iā€™d prefer Achro flip 1st as theyā€™re the top poster and if theyā€™re scum then they almost certainly have good spew to analyse at night.
If Achro is town. Iā€™d probably take a look at the masons as they have been noticeably absent while Achro became a wagon.
Scum!Achro weirdly enough would be harder to figure out who to flip next, as their spew would be long with over 700 posts to go through. At the very least I wouldnā€™t touch the mason claims for a few days if Achro is scum.

I donā€™t see a world in which Vulgard flips scum after seeing that they were a big reason why Kanave was buried D1.
Iā€™d be tempted to sheep Town!Vulgardā€™s reads, not blindly ofc.

If Beancat is town, then Iā€™d want catbae flipped 100%.
Conversely, scum!Beancat would mean I donā€™t touch catbae for at least the next few days.

If you dare even lay a finger on the masons after my town flip everyone has my permission to ether Crich off the face of the planet.

1 Like

@Leafia

quote this if it happens.

for the record someone flaking from a game is maybe slightly >rand scum (unfortunately) but not nearly enough that they should be executed on the spot, Iā€™ve seen plenty of people stumble into holes that way

1 Like

like donā€™t get me wrong, I appreciate the protection

I just recognize you wonā€™t always be around

if marl is clear the dies instantly and that is funny to me

Iā€™m willing to take flak if I push on the masons for some dumb reason in the event you flip town.

1 Like

I just wolved with Leafia, this isnā€™t her wolf game.

1 Like

This one? [Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

Yeah. I was coaching her heavily behind the scenes as well.

Marluna not voting this entire day phase is really bad especially if beancat/catbae is V/V

she isnā€™t a wolf i dont think
this read might be bad but she is way too independant and her takes are just too out there to come from scum imo

like her ā€œMarl wasnā€™t crosskilledā€ bit is her using her brain rather than just sheeping a thread thought

I suppose this exists but ehhhh

beancat is still not towntelling at all FTR and if she keeps not playing the game she should be executed

they arenā€™t that bad

I am completely fine with her being in PoE but given the mechanics I feel we gotta resolve catbae today.

Marluna is always going to be poe but we havenā€™t discussed her nearly as much for spew tbh.