Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Leafia, my apologies, but just because it isn’t directed towards you in the other games doesn’t mean this isn’t similar to past games of mine. The moment achro tried to explain a possible outcome to you you pinned him as scum too. Without achro to be your anchor, you have little to stand on.

You were barely there last game up until D4 and what part of selfresolving don’t you understand?

Of course I have a reason! To get interactions. You don’t think I was actually planning to lynch you d1, right? You’re fairly easy to make snap. It appears your last game really was just a fluke after all.

can’t be that hyper specific on players tbh

1 Like

If you were the only one voting me or if Ionly had one vote on me, then I’d buy that but you clearly want multiple people to vote me here.

Hey there mister wonderful

exaggeration after exaggeration, how far you have fallen…

I suggested that you were a good vote to one person. I had already moved onto Achro. The beginning of the game was RVS.

Perish.

You don’t urge other players to vote for someone who already has multiple votes on them when they haven’t even posted yet.

They were mafia in their last 3 games

I’m not the one dying here and don’t make me laugh.

Oh, are we back to responding to everything with nil statements? Truly a repeat of last game.

I’ll hold yeah you that.

1 Like

Plus, your vote is on me and you shouldn’t even think of eliminating a self resolving claim before they get a chance to selfresolve.

I have the ability to make someone else self resolve, who wants to self resolve?

How do you do it?

If it’s a desperado shot, use it on me. It’s the best possible choice for reasons related to how I’m self resolving.

specifics please I like to mechanic fun

1 Like

uh oh

VOTE: Jaiden

That’s enough votes on Jaiden for now.

me twiddling my thumbs waiting for the other half of the cast to wake up