Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

hi hi

why are we clearing frost?

thereā€™s a good amount of reasons and I donā€™t feel like summarizing them all rn tbhtbthbhtbhtbthb

that being said one decent reason is that (if Kii is town) his push to vote Ash/Marluna/Someone yesterday, given that mafia had a good idea of who the masons were, would have a good chance of immediately outing his partners and clearing Kii for ??? reasons

this is also another reason people TR Frost @beancat

I also like stuff like this
Itā€™s pretty clear Frost is proud of his play in a way that makes sense from T!Him

VOTE: Ash VOTE: Marluna

3 Likes

why did yall heart my vote

Who are you people?

2 Likes

nya nya nya I should totally do something but wim gone nya nya nya

at least 2 more votes on guava to be safe

feel free to discuss ofc im just saying. we need 4+ votes minimum (5 atm coz kiiruma is voting me)

1 Like

And more people should be voting you cuz itā€™s you :sob::sob:

@Marluna if youā€™re actually town wya with your vote

@Hippopablompoyeetus @beancat @SirDerpsAlot

Please ask me things I want to prove that Iā€™m town somehow but I donā€™t know how

I genuinely donā€™t know what I can say other than like

In a me/marluna/ash world
If I was an informed spec and someone else was in my shoes Iā€™d be laughing at them because the way Iā€™ve acted with those two makes no sense

And Kiiruma too like wtf are you doing defending him especially after Zugzwang showed you an example of your meta read being wrong

1 Like

Like I donā€™t think this makes sense unless I actually believe it :sob::sob: why do I not just use the opportunity to throw him under the bus as scum

1 Like

I agree, but I could just be biased because youā€™d been the 1 person to really defend me lol

All right then

I also re-evaluate regarding Someone

1 Like

Three people please