Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

@Zugzwang were wrong about kiiruma

Look how unbkthered we are that we are voting their strongest townread all game into jail. They would think this is a town loss but they dont care

2 Likes

Marlunas town

Like this post is giving ā€œKii no longer pretends to keep up guava townread as kii isnā€™t being jailed so mafia winsā€

Like kiiruma is voting tutuu but putting like no effort into pushing them and prevent a town loss from their pov if they are town

And I know town Kii and they would try lol

1 Like

and i keep going back to fact that ash and marluna had 0 interaction after being outted in 2/3 and that just seems crazy to me that wolf plan after being in a 2/3 jail would be ā€œlol lets just not interact and hope no one noticesā€

Where as the random beef between ash and kiiruma is actually exactly what I think a mafia pair wants to do in a 2/3: plan to look as unpartenred as possible

VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: Ash

I HAVE tried, what the fuck are you on about?

Me literally trying to get a wagon on you/me/Guava or Tutuu/Marluna/Ash that day.
Bare in mind that in the world where me/Guava are W/W Iā€™m directly screwing us both.

But no @Hippopablompoyeetus youā€™re for sure right. Iā€™ve put 0 effort into pushing Tutuu today and for the entire game. Itā€™s not like everything is to the contrary of what youā€™re saying. Iā€™ve literally worked my fucking ass off this game.

I had in person BotC, then did some Among Us with Guava and some others, then did online BotC. Iā€™ve not been around for the past fair few hours but Iā€™ve pushed my worlds while Iā€™ve been here.

And still on final day Marluna isnā€™t really trying to do anything because Marlunaā€™s trying to avoid spew.

Whereas I didnā€™t even try and hide anything yesterday, I worked on how to try and confirm myself, Iā€™d proposed several ways to do so not just one. Nor am I hiding anything today, Iā€™m putting all of my cards and worlds on the table. Be realistic here, if youā€™re reading my posts you should realise that what youā€™re saying is literally nonsense.

Testing me + Hip + Guava
Testing me + Hip (D2 suggestion by Hip which I agreed to)
Testing me alone
Testing 3 of the other players so we could do PoEing (Strictly good to do so, to remove 9+ worlds).

Bare in mind that people read the evils as Me > Marluna > Ash (With Me and Marluna being interchangeable) so it makes a lot less sense for me to be wanting to do a Me + Marluna + 1 Good rather than a Ash + Marluna + 1 more since people would think Ash was the good one, whereas Iā€™ve fought for every inch this game.

I literally could not have tried more this game than I have done, even when everything was against me.
So to say that Iā€™m a wolf because Iā€™ve not been trying to push something is frankly absurd.
It is a straight up lie and I know youā€™re good, so please READ MY POSTS.

I donā€™t think you are W/W with guava

1 Like

Good, so who would be my teammate?
Iā€™d love to hear it.

At this point it might be you/frost/ash

you arenā€™t partenered with tutuu or guava i dont think

1 Like

Three votes hippo

Also you are flip flopping it wrong

Bare in mind that in the world Iā€™m a wolf, wolves managed to get the 3 masons the night after Iā€™d said this (I think??) so itā€™d be likely wolves would already have been discussing who theyā€™d be wanting to guess. And this would be my wolf bud and 2 masons mentioned in this lol

So in both of these worlds I am directly screwing over my wolf bud, Frost.
At this point I think itā€™s well established that I donā€™t make sense with any team lol

@Hippopablompoyeetus Marluna is not town