Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

it’d be like reading me as w for word salad, unfortunately this is actually just how i talk

ok shadow the hedgehog’s girlfriend is town

It’s that I hardly ever just joke around. I’m usually serious and solvy all the time regardless of alignment. Being serious at the beginning of the game is NAI for me and I’d go so far to say that I doubt it’s AI for anyone. If anything, you’d expect the town to be more likely to be serious at the start of the gamr.

Marl can even back me up on that point.

So can Seth for that matter.

Before I go to sleep - I don’t think this is true?

Unless you think this is serious, from Questions Mafia:

Leafia

no

i must say, motivation-wise i’m actually curious as to why Proph began the game with a huge wall that seemed to have some degree of meta research put into it? this might just be because i don’t generally do anything that high-effort until day 3, but thinking about it I don’t see too many reasons to as village?

@Prophylaxis not calling it performative or anything, but I do wonder why exactly you chose to open like that? i figure that the reason is likely to be fairly interesting, which is part of why i ask

Barely awake, have I missed anything fun??

That was one game and I never said I’m serious 100% of the time.

dont really remember how much you fluff

last town game from you i remember is probably

and the only joke that game was the game itself

4 Likes

Icibalus got my favorite GAA character as pfp!!!

That’s true but like Wisp don’t you get what I mean by that when I said that? You couldn’t give me a response of your own because you “don’t know 90%” or something.

It’s whatever, but I still think GTH reads aren’t that hard to make, Italy made em.

Yeah in Poison Plants and in Sorc game she started her own game seriously like she was a wolf.

I think she generally thinks that if she talks it s better, a difference here is when she needs to catch up vs she just needs to post something.

Well it’s not directly GTH who’s mafia or town but rather GTH who would be the strongest mafia/town.

I loved D2 of that game despite being misexed D1. Perhaps because of it. Laughs

Oh I’ve seen this meme
Might be why I recognised Leafia!
Hi Marl!

3 Likes

yeah!!! she is very pretty which is why i have her as pfp

1 Like

Howdy Wisdom!

1 Like

I didn’t really open with the wall - I was mostly observing and keeping my cards close to my chest early game. I had /thoughts/ but wanted to give the game a chance to breathe before explaining them. That wall was the culmination of some brief meta diving on Leafia while I was catching up.