Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

It was bad because he didn’t provide reasoning and it felt he just saw a chance to vote for me and took it.

what the heck new

:sleepingleafeon:

just dropped

he did provide reasoning though
was the reasoning bad or something

The post was literally just a vote.

Huh?

Yes.

This was sort of a thing in her town game as well, but a little less pronounced. She voted Eliza early in TvB but unvoted and voted Emilia in the same post.

that aint an ace attorney character, that’s a shadow the hedgehog character

how long have we had that emote

Summary

that makes one of us :joy_cat:

Ever since I joined the new site. It was made a few days after I joined this new site and became patron. I’ve used it repeatedly in every game since then.

1 Like

Oh. Thought that was someone else for some reason.

wolfy biblical popin

you ever get the problem where your only read on a situation is “everyone is being In-Character™”, and a general disagreement with Proph’s point on Leafia, but also you feel weirdly unconfident about that because your gut tells you that it’s right for the wrong reasons even though you can’t identify why

to rephrase, you ever relate to this extremely unrelatable set of circumstances

1 Like

This is the other one I pucked to have made: :annoyedleafeon:

1 Like

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Litten, Prophylaxis 2/9
Litten Wisdom 1/9
Lucky Maria-Theresa 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Silviu200530, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Leafia, Lucky 13

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

holy shit the shade lmfao

/vote leafia @Host_Account_3

I’ll wake up tomorrow and see how Leafia responds to my hastily constructed meta dive on her.

Again, if someone could look at the links and tell me if they’re seeing the same thing as me or not, that would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Litten, Prophylaxis, Silviu200530 3/9
Litten Wisdom 1/9
Lucky Maria-Theresa 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Leafia, Lucky 12

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.