Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

So do I but I’m holding off on them for now since we’re a team

On one hand I wish I rolled evil for once on the other hand this game I made a point to point out that I was going to roll evil and would get yolo lynched for it, so it’s for the best I didn’t really

Potential effects ≠ potential negative effects

Negative could be like, “yeah it kills em” or “it announces their role at the start of the next phase” which would be negative for scum

1 Like

I’m about to get a takeaway in England what shld I get

huh

Heading out for now for RL, but I’ll be back later. :sleepingleafeon:

“Oi bruv tayke ‘is teef”

How many guesses do we get and why isn’t the best guess you could make “Does my ability kill people” or something along those lines so you don’t accidentally vig someone thinking you’re going to protect them

Yes I’m mafia

Mad
At
Forming
Incredible
Acronyms

2 Likes

Vig is very specific
Also, 4 yes or no questions
For example, “am I a vig” “no” and you could be a bleeder, poisoner, desperado, etc

1 Like

Because my 4-2’s splits means that if you get a yes to one of them, you’ll know if you’ll murder or protect them

Binary Search Chart

This chart is my penultimate solution for Binary Searching through all of the role types.

Essentially, for your first 3 questions, to determine your exact role type, ask
“Is my role type Communicative, Killing, Protective, Role-Changing or Voting?”
“Is my role type Informative, Killing, Redirection, or Role-Changing?”
“Is my role type Misleading, Protective, Redirection or Role-Changing?”

Interpret all “Yes” answers as a 1, and all “No” answers as a 0.
To figure out your role (or duo of roles), read the answers in Binary. If you received “Yes Yes No”, then you would be a 011, or a killing role type.

If you want to disambiguate between the two duo roles (Power-Gaining/Other and Protective/Voting), then you’ll need a 4 bit question schema to do that, but it will look similar to the 3 question schema here.

2 Likes

An alternative to four could be “Does my [Day, Night, Active, etc.] ability give me feedback on a player’s rolecard?”

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone’s ability tells them what other people’s abilities are

This is way too overcomplicated, but thanks for uh
Putting in the effort awkward smile with a thumbs up

3 Likes

I think this might be useful but I probably won’t be using this scheme

IDK what my questions are gonna be I’m probably gonna ask them when I’m actually out of school

It is complicated, but it is quite elegant.

I’m not saying that you need to follow it, you can ask whatever 4 questions you want. I’m just saying that this is probably the easiest way to narrow down your role type to 1 or 2 options.

The method is, I agree!
da graph tho

1 Like

Do you have a history with computers, by any chance? Major/career/hobby?

1 Like

btw, probably dont out what results u get in ur questions or ur questions so maf dont know

2 Likes

^ this

Also if I’m still alive tomorrow I’ll probably make a broad list of questions if people are still confused

1 Like