Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

They are openwolfing if th hey do. Seth is obviously town.

Let’s just kill the mechanic by voting marl :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m so happy Akali has joined and we finally have some sense brought to this game.
And an ability to be able to read me.

yeah like
my mind is saying to vote them cause I still don’t believe the role actually exists but realistically marluxion did a TERRIBLE job of wolfing yesterday because of how they did nothing to dissuade the wagons of Babel/Eliza

Like, they were more focused on their ability rather than pushing slots that aren’t mafia, and considering Babel was the mafia poisoner I’m inclined to believe he’s just town

I hate obviously, they are obvious when they are dead

1 Like

hes easiest to read off of his gamestart posts - even just on a tonal level lol

read his wolfgame iso here ^
he’s an awkward and uncomfy potato who cant fit into the flow of the thread, and his reads are super weak and flimsy

these are straight to business and deep, genuine (imho) thoughts
much much much more akin to his towngame (see: SCP FM)

idk i think its just that simple tbh

1 Like

Thanks for that iso dive

Meta dive*

Day 2 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Kiiruma Maria-Theresa, Prophylaxis, Leafia 3/8
Leafia ElizaThePsycho, Kiiruma 2/8
ElizaThePsycho Wisdom 1/8
Litten Marluxion 1/8
Lucky Lucky 1/8
Not Voting Alkali, Litten, Apprentice, Italy, Atlas, Millium, Frostwolf103 7

lame

but understandable

2 Likes

Ici was aldo extremely confident in me being town too. Luckily you have a godread on me so maybe Marl will listen to you more than he listened to Ici.

litten i keep thinking you’re arctic and i keep thinking marl is marshal

ur dang pfps smh

2 Likes

i what

1 Like

I read a bit of dicey
I think the change could be listed as a lack of people pushing on him
During dicey d1 he was complaining about it effecting his ability to make reads and here since he’s been getting pushed on all of d2 he’s done nothing of substance

I absolutely don’t believe the role exists, but honestly I’m kinda humoring hoping that wolf!marl doesn’t make up such a stupid role, and allow their partner to go over because of his own mistake.

But at that point he was locked into it, and secondly his tunnel on leafia is just getting obnoxious, like it’s actually annoying to be told, 'well lose the game", which feels completely disproportionate to Leafia’s iso, and utterly disingenuous

1 Like

dude flops over and appeals to every villager voting/pushing him when hes wolfing
he becomes the physical embodiment of the pleading emoji

has he done that here

1 Like

Why do you want Marl to stay on my case then?

Like leafia can be a wolf, but obvious? There is nothing obvious about that iso lol

He has good and bad things all over their own iso

he’s appealed to every villager who has a speck of a doubt on him being scum

It’s almost as if someone I townread (Marl) has an ability that is a tiebreaker which causes a W to die in a WvT EoD. And that I think that Lucky and Leafia (Moreso Lucky now due to Leaf being fucking weird) is a person who could be a wolf, that I have wolfread, subsequently RBd and have asked multiple times to be voted… and they’re not being fucking voted and it’s beyond demotivating.