Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

if you want a certified Italy Decision:tm: then atlas would have been the best short term nightkill

fuck i forgot forums use™

I am still honestly not beliving that role is real
because look what it has done to the game state
such a fun and interactive role

wolf misplay

well I guess it can be real, i don’t believe the idea behind it was for them to claim, and then get people to tie wagons over and over till the shot is used

its also possible they were trying to doc dodge, which would be unfortunate

it’s automatically invalid if marl is shot or the charge is spent
babel failing to unbalance the wagons followed by wolves not shooting marl is a disastrous misplay

tbf I dont think babel failed, I think they got heavily griefed, that day end timer was troll
better plan would have been to you know, maybe play the game?

and maybe, my opinion is the role is unfun, and I would have killed Proph since his words are more scary than Marl’s mechanical ability

it wasn’t

ur right it wasnt, i was under the impression from thoughts that it wasn’t exactly on 4pm est

time travel back a few billion years ago
botf sects & violets
we had vortox so evil auto won if no execution
someone said the dreaded Self Execution Phrase™ right after what i thought to be the day deadline hit
areet processed it and said some hosts consider the deadline to be when the minute ends (or something like that)
can’t believe that info comes in handy today

To be honest, I bet the wolves thought protectives would be on Marl N1.

It was. The wolves were screwed over by it.

scroll down

marl didn’t leafia. didn’t leafia literally also claim to masonify the person they stumped. didn’t mafia kill power literally just flip. i feel like thats an extremely fair trade for a 17er

neighborize

1 Like

okay, neighbourise, but like
what the fuck is marl talking about that role actually just straight up never comes from wolves???

1 Like

i get we have no proof that it was going to happen but like, there’s no way we save another nightkill
i cannot stress this enough, leafia is never wolf here

1 Like

marl argued that?

1 Like

i read shit and yet miss everything

he argued that its a plausible wolf role and that it “proves leafia is w” which just makes him indescribably tunnelled

3 Likes