Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

People aren’t defending him they’re just trying to find “better targets” and it’s really salting my corn fields that I have to go into thread and point this shit out instead of doing other things

Yeahl, I think you did nothing at EOD1, like proph said you don’t get to claim the excuse of “well, I would have played differently and not allowed Babel to be voted” if you were on an alt.

Also like, no one was debating that kiiurma probably would go on the block too today, and you keep pushing me saying I’m a wolf for trying to defend Kiiruma when I haven’t done anything to actually stop him from being on the block and have actively pushed him today too makes me think that you just don’t care about my alignment

maybe I’m right though, and you are just too titled to actually bother to care about my alignment right now, and are just sprouting words because you are angry as a villager, which I have seen happen

Hmm okay, the dumb thing is that seems rather random out of order of what the mafia are doing, is it? What has Lucky think or talked to Kiiruma?

And Kiiruma the other way around.

i hate this
how is kii threadspewed w?

Oh, I mean, i think Leafia’s villaging, but so long as Marl’s role is still available it’s probably optimal to place them into a tie, just based on how thread moves around them.

The main reason being that if the counterwagon dies and flips w that basically forces Mafia to use their kill on Leafia, a very suboptimal target, and even if they flip v that’s the case. Wolves are already on a backswing in terms of kill equity, that’d probably seal it.

1 Like

firstly, it’s very blatent by the fact thread keeps turning away from Kiiruma. And the fact that thread only turned to him after I immediately put him on blast is also an objective fact my dude.

Also you not actively defending Kiiruma but finding other targets is literally exactly what I’m talking about.

I’m not using my loverize ability on Leafia Jesus Christ

2 Likes

also if you are so adamant on leafia being v earlier why are you turning around now wanting them tied at eod
this reeks of agenda that isn’t going to go well for me

1 Like

why exactly do you care, i’m agreeing to let you put Leafia in a tie, I was only refusing out of stubbornness
if you’re right and leafia is w, kii gets near-spewed v, and then you don’t have to get into any more stupid arguments

1 Like

@Prophylaxis

do you want me to reveal who I am

i have literally explained why, it was because i was so caught up in my own ego that i tried a play that made me more confident in the read than I should’ve been

call it backpedalling, please, do. i’m fine with being put in the tie if you want, it’ll get me out of this damn game faster

1 Like

That’s the problem
With marluxion role, if I was a wolf I would need to actively defend him or find TWO targets

Instead I haven’t defended him, I have pushed for him and I would actually be happy if he was placed on the block with someone else

I’m not deflecting, I’m simply pushing people, stop being blind to what I’m doing because it just makes me think you are pushing agenda which doesn’t help your case, even if you are titled just take a step back from the thread, no one wants a titled person itt

1 Like

or
and get this
we don’t decide lynch based on whether or not it will stop marl from arguing with people

because i need at least 1 wolf tied at eod??? or i end up dying to have to confirm them later?

if you’re just white knighting v leafia and know kii and leafia are both town this ends up getting me killed

oh look marl is going to call this a wolfslip because i didn’t think through the phrasing truly revolutionary levels of thought

1 Like

why are you harassing me every single post you make

are you two gonna stop

2 Likes

If I’m going to be honest, whenever I’ve checked thread I’ve basically never seen you pushing Kiiruma, it’s only ever been marl, me, some random bumfuck but never Kiiruma.

Maybe in a strange twist of fate I’ve missed literally all of those posts but I don’t believe you.

being acerbic is not the same thing as harassment, you’d know if i was harassing you