Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

BTW Litten, you said you have trouble reading me. Have you even seen my past games?

No

I probably have but forgot

That makes sense, as we haven’t played many games together. Nightingale’s BoTF and this game are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

I remember that we were both town in that game.
@Litten

So Litten if you want to meta dive me. I’ll save you the trouble by giving you links to a town and scum game.

Town game:
Players’ Choice Invitational - Town Wins! - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies
Scum game:
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [Game Thread] - Mafia Cafe

just town lottery winner

I said it much earlier in thread 1

i’m not positive he is now if italy is mafia, just becuase of A) chloe’s visit on italy that i had completely forgotten about, and B) chloe trying hard to get italy to go over on the previous day

but i thought he was a wolf from how he immediately pushed the exact same agenda chloe was, despite claiming to not know the mechanics around my role

again despite showing he knew the mechanics around my role just like
30 minutes before i came into thread

and claimed he didn’t when he very clearly did, the exact same thing leafia did with the lost wolf thing on day 1

villager (derogatory)

literally everyone here is already dead and italy had flavor claimed before you ever said you knew his flavor

this stinks

Yeah well nothing pleases you.

And I’ve yet to hear who my hypothetical partner is. Oh wait that was supposed to be Lucky and they flipped town.

also @Litten last night i completely treed my list :wowee: i checked thread, saw lucky died and immediatley closed forums

have you used the full list history check you were talking about yet

2 Likes

Chloe may or may not have claimed to know Italy’s flavor before I subbed in. That’s not my fault either way.

“I might be scum, but it was my predecessor who made the mistake, I’m completely free from all fault.”

Oh hey what’s that? You wanted to kill me yesterday and missed. Here’s your chance and if needed I’ll self vote. I can see why Apprentice murked himself out of the game.

I used to be seriously annoyed at Apprentice for self voting, yet it’s clear he did himself and everyone else a favor doing so.

no i’m not voting until i reread wisps iso

ok chief