MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I’ll say these interactions are fakeable. I don’t know if you played with Atlas before, but Atlas is a formidable wolf. I recall Atlas having similar interactions with Whysper and Iso in railgun

this is both likely a scumclaim and an attempted last second vote n a townie, not a bus

I don’t think they weak flop onto atlas as a bus?

have you read Atlas’ play from railgun yet?

I think it’s an attempted bus because Atlas was an actual wagon around the time that vote happened then fake EoD happened and they moved to mist, but at the time of the vote Atlas was a more socially acceptable vote

but at the same time the unvote immediately after the deadline extension is bizarre

yeah, but after that point people were starting to CFD to mist

also I’m sure scum cord is still open, if you want a look into how me and Atlas operate as wolves check it out

I’ll be around for EOD, turns out music ain’t on thanks to a parents evening or something

Right, I’m going to get a bit of rest, I’ll try to be here for EoD

anyway what I wanted to say is Gorta is probably just outed

excuse me?

You literally voted away from town consensus

If you’re town, you’re dumb and would’ve possibly caused a loss if it wasn’t for it being MyLo instead of LyLo

I voted MY scum read, how does that make me a wolf? Have you ever known me to blindly follow the town consensus?

shrug

The interactions I’m talking about are mainly from cape’s end and he interacts with proph in a much more worse/stilted way than night/atlas

reading atlas’s iso in railgun it also feels worse than this game, I’m not seeing the same sort of interactions at all

gorta is just being absurdly wormy right now

the interactions with isolde are so theatrical slapfighty and that’s not really how he speaks to proph or cape here?

And if you’re wrong? The fuck do we do then, Gorta, we would lose the game more than likely if it was a LyLo scenario

Don’t we just lose if we get it wrong today anyway?

I would love to continue this, but I do need some sleep. I’ll try for an hour nap

I would not love to continue this