Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

How is that any different from any point I’ve ever made

I hard bus day 1 in every Mountainous game I’ve ever wolfed in

Ah top poster where I belong. Come silence me woofies.

1 Like

This is true

Zenon wolf flip will spew a lot. I dont think she is wolf but im echoing to be aware of the free spew

VC

Leafia (4): Arctic, Leafia, Achromatic, tutuu
Drinks (3): Etha, Doodleshy, Demisha
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
lol (1): MerpyDerpy
Doodleshy (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (4): Zenon, Magnus, Litten, Drinks

Please refrain from attempting to, or encouraging others to break forum rules, even as a joke.

2 Likes

Oh my bad i didnt realize ai was a rule and i posted a meme paragraph at any rate.

Will solve all on my own

3 Likes

Okay. First off, thank you for getting back to me! I appreciate you taking the time to respond! Hopefully, this will help ease your nerves by explaining my perspective. I have played a lot of different social deduction games: Town of Salem, Mindnight, etc. They all have their own unique functions and whatnot, so I wanted to understand how this game works. Yes, I was in one game before this, but I literally shot someone like 15 minutes into the game and then felt ashamed to look at thread. In other words, I didn’t learn how the game worked back then. Think of this like my first actual game.

In regard to asking questions, I ask question to get clarification bc I find comfort in knowing what is going on. I am not the brightest, so I want to make sure I understand what is happening before I blindly follow. If you still want to keep your vote on me, that is okay. I am going to take my vote off of you though since you did get back to me. Thank you again! :smile:
UNVOTE lol

3 Likes

Omfg way too wholesome

2 Likes

Also, can someone explain why we are voting Leafia? Are we just calling their bluff, or is there something I am missing? :thinking:

Reading up now

@leafia
I can see where you are coming from if you are town. However asking to die, day one, is probably not the best idea if you are town, and I suggest afvguallt doing stuff if you want to win

gotcha

no opinion

killing rudeness with kindness i respect it

1 Like

probably not gonna be around anymore so good luck my vote stays

1 Like

Maybe because he can see that I’m not a wolf Zenon? You’re literally confbiased as f on my slot.

Maybe even two. I’m convinced now that only my D1 execution can save this town from defeat. It’s the only way people will realize how wolfy Arctic and Demisha are.

Something I believe I did but you said nothing about it.

Sounds perfect to me. Everyone sheep Achro right now and vote me. Also, let’s let Zenon hammer me when the time comes since she missed the chance to hammer someone last game. Only up to this part so far but need to head home now. Will get caught up fully once there.

This is what sounds prefect to me by the way and you should vote me until I have at lest 5 votes more than the next highest wagon. Also, consider anyone who hammers me before I’ve decided tomorrow’s eecution to be my choice of who to execute for tomorrow. Now to get caught up on the rest.

actively sorry guys I feel terrible I’ll try to improve

I am starting to think that me letting Litten be King on my birthday was a mistake.

Perhaps I should invoke the once a year law of the land of Birthday Boy Yolo and have you all sheep me instead

1 Like

you uh, didn’t, though. you didn’t respond to jormok’s wallpost and in fact you haven’t even mentioned him once the entire game.

don’t worry it’s only you who dies tomorrow if you’re wrong

if you could just delete someone rn who would it be

@Leafia

Please quote the post where you feel like you interacted with jormok.