Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This is somewhat true but it’s also true that Arctic just has a tendency of saying his big statements from hunches are not something he’s comfortable trusting and I feel like with how many games you two have together this is something you’d acknowledge by now too.

I mean idk maybe Arctic is playing me like a fiddle but I literally predicted this answer from Arctic in my town textbook version of Arctic, if he is I’d have no regrets if I’m mistaken trusting this slot but I trust it enough that I’m never pushing against it for D1 at the very least.

I read a certain post of Leafia that I don’t wanna quote before getting an answer to this post:

@Leafia what are your thoughts on tutuu?

1 Like

Demisha, were you primarily disagreeing with Leafia that Achro and Litten were unpaired, or that you thought they were paired? Is this a neutral statement or an assertion?

1 Like

What I was saying there was that “Litten/Achro probably not w/w.” off of what that post is replying doesn’t make sense to me logically, its basically going off the premise of “This interaction I just saw is never wolf theater in my eyes” but to me it very well could’ve been, I think it’s unlikely so it’s why I’m not wolf reading Achro and/or Litten off of it either but it’s not off the question.

This post however was just a shitpost for clarification sake, it was literally my first or second post iirc lol

1 Like

I think the way in which you’ve studied slots during these off-hours and made attempts to throw your own thoughts out there is a good look. Zorvo tried reading off your early Leafia read but bounced off Tutuu some time later, so…

Leafia’s posting

Summary

This specific line allegedly isn’t alignment indicative for Leafia. Looking at her ISO in totality suggests she was feeling ready to jump into another game, and as brought up earlier the fact that she immediately bit Achro in response to your quote instead of his gives the impression that she was already immediately planning on doing so. Taunting the bear, like.

1 Like

What’s your meta on Arctic?

That’s a good ISO, fair point in favor of Leafia about that remark.

I assume by meta you mean what I personally think his tells are? It’s hard to put into words I kind of just have a feeling for the players I’ve played with already but like I said before I feel like

[quote=“Demisha, post:355, topic:5305, full:true”]

This type of line is very typical of T!Arctic trying to contribute to the thread and just the general way he’s been reacting to some things without being prompted seem to be in line with what I’d expect from him

1 Like

Grand Idea.
Merpy comes across as unsure of herself in response to an early RT from a player that she was (I think) friends with outside the game. She asks other people if there’s any world in which she was registering falsely, or if a good player could benefit off her flip, or if Kanave was simply evil. Merpy shot early on as a result of her inexperience, and didn’t understand why Kanave couldn’t back down until afterwards.

Eventually sheeped the leading wagon and died n1.

Merpy asked a few clarifying questions about terminology and convention earlier.

I think the start of this post was a rhetorical and the latter questions were trying to determine Zorvo’s viewpoint. Probably unpartnered, but Zorvo didn’t immediately spew himself evil anyway.
His opening was quiet in Valorant, and he overcompensated in Starcraft.

wadda hell

i dont actually know how to make reads that make sense for people i dont know why i signed up to this

2 Likes

jormok town i used to drink sparkling water so i agree

3 Likes

weird read but zenon wolf since they didnt forget the game but only posted 1 time

1 Like

eevee locktown for owning arctic

1 Like

VOTE: MerpyDerpy

seems too confused

oh no it’s happening again

lol’s doing the unhinged and chaotic playstyle :skull:

wtf goin on

you may say his posts do not spark my suspicion at the moment

leafia is probably town

they pretty clearly aren’t w/w lol

if they are they are kinda inting with these over the top interactions