Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I don’t even think it’s pocketing it’s just so weird to focus on that

whats this king stuff? litten asks for us to sheep him on a chop, and if he’s wrong, we execute him tomorrow? and he wants to pick my other scumread demisha? am i dreaming? let me pinch myself. poggers

I would try to avoid getting reads off my wolf game from FAM2 because it was my first game and I was so overwhelmed (naturally) by the sheer size of the game and not knowing any common terms nor etiquette that I pretty much ghosted until I got called out for it and died. Naturally I tried to minimize damages once I saw I was busted but yeah, that’s not how I play wolf most of the time

1 Like

lmao

3 Likes

who what when what alignment

THERE IT ISSSSS YOU FOUND IT

you’re the goat

1 Like

I’m drunk with power wolves beware I’m like a desperado that can kill two town at once or maybe a wolf or I’m lucky

2 Likes

I mean they were called out as paired

no

Yeah a lot

Why

i’ve never seen anyone explain why they aren’t a wolf with arctic so vigorously before so idk

1 Like

Tbf demisha lost that game

You can answer that question yourself, why is Magnus a better vote than Leafia, Drinks, Jormok, Doodle or Zenon right now? (Possibly you too Litten I just haven’t been paying much attention to your posts because I’m more focused on those people for D1)

Litten (3): tutuu, Achromatic, Zorvo
Leafia (2): Arctic, Demisha
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Demisha (1): Leafia
Magnus (1): Doodleshy

Not Voting (6): Etha, Zenon, eevee, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

~Ignis

zenon wolf doesn’t tend to townread her partners btw. i have 1 out of 1 game sample size. she bussed one of her partners and ignored the other

Yeah, but why is voting magnus wolfy? I never asked why other votes were better?

Because of the opposite question, what reasons are there to vote Magnus?

I’m saying I can’t think of any, so throwing a vote that way just looks awkward to me

so it’s “very wolfy” to vote for a slot that you think is null? why?

2 Likes