Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I have the Ashe flavor. Who hassthe Luke flavor so I can thunderdome them before jjoining their side,switching to the evil side, and back again before dying defending them?

VOTE: Achromatic
on nom

Stop being nice right now

First

1 Like

VOTE: sulit

didn’t even respond to my prompts, very well my villain era starts now.

This honestly feels really.performative and chummy. It just gives me weird vibes that I don’t like. I’ve never seen Achro like this. VOTE: Achro

Oh baby, a wall from Chris already, it’s almost like old times.

Btw Marluna was vanilla town in Love is War mafia.

I just got out of school I am not answering any thinking questions until at least 5pm

Oh gosh who am I thinking about

Fair enough.

How come I’m only third?

1 Like

The little hammer thingy it looks like

Also Achro introduction of everyone post was very similar of what he did for my in the champs warm up. Not sure if it means anything on not but wanted to make a note of this early.

There being a Sultan and a sulit might be confusing as well for alot of people very similar names.

Because Lea and Neon are high posting terrifying people.

Also I misremembered you apparently you shouldn’t be on there, you didn’t trick me at all.

I feel like I should know Acro but I don’t recognize their name

Chris, i do not intend to “just sheep” you this game because YOLO!

I was considering it, but in new communities i like to do my thing and see where it goes.

Leafia you’ve seen me wolf several times, how is this alignment indicative for me to be worth a vote?

Yeah. Like Lea and Leafia too. This’ll certainly be interesting.

But there is a post cap…

Look if everyone hits the post cap it’ll be a first in my experience. Most of the time less than half the game manages it.

I didnt even notice this either alot of similar names yikes!

1 Like