Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

No that’s actually exactly what it says.

“Clearly never should intent that you wouldn’t.”

Meaning you had a chance to and you didn’t say anything that you wouldn’t vote first until after I voted you.

I’ll say it again, I won’t even be mad losing to you, you played well.

But I really want this town win and it would be nice as Merpy’s first game here I believe to pull of this clutch win.
This would probably be town comeback of the year.

I’m glad I chose correctly on you and I really hope Merpy does the same and votes you.
This would be such an epic town win if they do.

To clarify in that town game you weren’t being LAMIST.

And you WERE actually trying to prove yourself.

Merpy.

Notice how in Magnus’s town game they use this phrase as a reason, yet here they are being LAMIST acting like they are confirmed when they weren’t and aren’t.

They also never showed that much resistance into being voted, again no LAMIST as town.

Where as here in this game there is LAMIST

Yeah I can see that. So, I do have a slight question for you though now that you know Zorvo is the wolf from your POV. Do you not want to make any advance? I understand if you feel like you’d come across as defensive, but Zorvo is throwing everything they have at you. I feel like they’re very passionate here. Does it mean they’re town? Not quite sure. Gonna reevaluate their messages again. I’m not saying you have to play outside your comfort zone if that amount of typing is abnormal for you. I’m just curious on your perspective is all

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy

I’ll fight to the end to show you I am the town here I swear to god.

I’d like to see this shit post game as well.

I want Atlas to say it though

I don’t think you’d need to name me a specific. I noticied a lot of evidence against you and not nearly as much against Magnus. I appreciate the offer though!

I could be wrong, but I think they did? My memory is bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, I started that push XD

I was very paranoid that I would get voted by you, and then Magnus would pounce onto that vote and win. That was what I feared

Gotcha yeah.

No doubt Magnus has indeed done a great job this game.

Honestly Proud of them on how good they deep wolfed.

1 Like

I think they called themselves “kingmaker”. Doesn’t that mean like the deciding vote? Idk I’m not too familiar with forum mafia terms :sweat_smile:

I feared the same but I thought near, at or around EoD, it would just be you and Magnus in thread and you end up voting me and then Magnus just votes and gets their wolf win.
While you said you didn’t want to vote first, when it gets close to EoD you may have and you might have voted wrong and voted me so I needed to vote when I did.

I will say: I do kinda agree with this. I could be mistaken, but Magnus flew under the radar this game. It could be coincidental though?

That’s fair

It sorta does yeah.

Usually kingmaker happens though after 2 players crossed in this kind of Gamestate, meaning your the Kingmaker here.

While me and you considered the possibility we could be voted Magnus didn’t quite, they had agenda to hope we cross voted each other. The only thing Magnus did in that regard was a LAMIST “Don’t vote me” kinda thing.

1 Like

Well I know it isn’t because I know they are woof.

So, I’ll explain where my head currently is in case Magnus wants to jump in and defend themselves:
@Magnus @Zorvo
(I think they went to bed not too long ago, so I don’t expect a response rn)

I am the type of player who trusts those who defend themselves. I rarely will call someone evil for defending themselves. I think the only time I would do this (and I did this earlier to Zorvo) is when I felt like their defense had major holes in it. Magnus, I think you should defend yourself more if you’re town. I’m not saying you have to give me college essays worth of posts or anything crazy, but your silence does concern me.

Evidence against Zorvo is strong, yes, but your silence here feels like you threw in the towel. Again, I totally understand your mindset. You want to play defensively. However, I think in this 1v1 scenario, I need to hear your voice too. If you are actually town, Magnus, you’re being drowned out

1 Like

I agree with Magnus here. Of course, it doesn’t matter in your eyes Zorvo, but it matters to me. I want to know why you’re making certain points. I’d be more likely to believe it if you cited what you referenced (especially since I found like nothing on Magnus before)