Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Yeah that’s valid. I wouldn’t say you’re “safe” from my vote. I am considering you a possibility, but I am definitely leaning toward Zorvo. I didn’t find any evidence of you being wolfy (unless you also have a more passive wolf playstyle)

Have fun on your walk! :+1:

1 Like

My walk isn’t scheduled for about an hour, but it’s still in an awkward place here. I can link a few of my recent-ish wolf games if you would prefer. I usually tried seizing control early on, to varying levels of success, before faltering later on.

Yeah sure! Send whatever you feel comfortable sending. Even one game is fine. Send as much or as little as you want :+1:

I reviewed Zorvo’s game, so I think it’s only fair to do the same for you to see if I can notice any similarities in how you’re acting now versus how you acted as wolf

1 Like

I’ll also make something clear

Kiiruma and Zenon very rarely end with a town read on me in any game.
If I was a wolf; they both wouldn’t have ended with a confident town read on me

Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory #1067

This game ended not too long ago.

Why do you think they town-read you this time and not before? (Please give a legitimate answer and not “because I am town”)

Is there something you did that is in your town meta that I don’t know about?

Okay I’ll take a look at this in a bit. Thank you! :+1:

I’m just gonna be completely honest with you.
If Magnus is a wolf we have about a 6% chance to win.
Magnus is going out of their meta and bussing if that is the case, Meta Change basically.
I know I am probably more likely to vote you here as you are to me so if Magnus is a wolf, Magnus knows that.

Also, a just forum question in general, but are we allowed to quote stuff from other games and post them in here? For example, if I find a quote from Magnus in that game, am I allowed to post it in here?

You are allowed to link and quote from past games, unless they’re still ongoing.

That makes sense. Thank you!

Why a 6% chance? The fact that I am considering Magnus as a suspect raises those odds imo

Where did you get this percentage from?

I think it applies for both you and Magnus and this entire thing also sounds like your only direct this all to Magnus and not to me.

Both you and Magnus never defend either wolves and went buss mode. Of which one of you is the wolf that went buss mode idk but I know from my perspective that the last wolf HAD to have made a complete direct buss distance play because one of you has to be a wolf.

My mind

Well it’s like.
I don’t know about myself.

I was dead set on voting Demi today and I would have given the win to wolves. The chance I voted the wolf today if Demi was still alive would be like almost next to none.

Plus Merpy I know you feel similar to that I do on Magnus from at least what you have stated previously agreeing with me that Magnus played so well it’s hard to consider them as a wolf and they probably just always win

To clarify I said something like this and you shared something similar in your own words

If you were a wolf, I think voting Demisha tomorrow against Merpy would lead to a town win.