Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

zirbo and zenon walk into a bar

1 Like

Good morning chat. I was told that I was full of ego. I am here to prove this assertion correct.

I’ve reread Etha’s iso multiple times and even combined reading their ISO with achromatic thoughts, and I still think that Etha is just wolfing. Most of their early game reads were pairing people together with little explanation, in a way that felt like a wolf struggling to make reads without too much information. I think it’s fairly weird for a villager to look at this game and walk into the thread and call me and tutuu v/v with little explanation, if I was paying attention to the game at this point I would have probably went for their head at this point, and I think achromatic wanted their head because they were paying attention but they got blindsided by leafia.

I also think they were trying to manipulate achromatic/pocket him, tutuu made this cringe read against me (ily) about me trying to manipulate them but for them to go “I feel betrayed” or whatever for achromatic to go after their “mason” Buddy felt weird and I think tbey should be killed for it. Yes they made some reads and put in effort today but they have avoided real timing and I’m interested to see how Etha plays as a wolf in the game Demisha will link

3 Likes

Major problem is who else is wolfing if they are a wolf

VOTE: Etha

1 Like

Are they even the same person?

@Etha di you have a more fecent mafia game

Day 2 Votecount 9

Etha (5): lol, Demisha, Jormok, Litten, Zenon
Litten (2): Arctic, Magnus
Drinks (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Etha, Drinks, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy, tutuu

Because I think they could flip town a decent amount of worlds lol

NEPPPPP :pleading_face:

What game are you talking about?

Oh the drww invitational, give me a bit to get out of bed and ill link it

Thank u based

Unfortunately no, iirc the only games Etha’s had of FM are drww invitational and this one

1 Like

unfortunately i’ve only played 2 other mafia games

one was the drww invitational and the other i was townie died n1

Do you have a link to the town game

uhh it’s the lackadaisy one one sec

2 Likes

i think that works im on mobile rn

1 Like

Di fecent