Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I feel like reading each other is the only way we get information in a vanilla game. Otherwise, this is just a Reddit discussion forum lol

4 Likes

Best day ever!!

1 Like

Good morning. I can see the conversation isā€¦ Productive.

3 Likes

This statement still rings true.

zirbo and zenon walk into a bar

1 Like

Good morning chat. I was told that I was full of ego. I am here to prove this assertion correct.

Iā€™ve reread Ethaā€™s iso multiple times and even combined reading their ISO with achromatic thoughts, and I still think that Etha is just wolfing. Most of their early game reads were pairing people together with little explanation, in a way that felt like a wolf struggling to make reads without too much information. I think itā€™s fairly weird for a villager to look at this game and walk into the thread and call me and tutuu v/v with little explanation, if I was paying attention to the game at this point I would have probably went for their head at this point, and I think achromatic wanted their head because they were paying attention but they got blindsided by leafia.

I also think they were trying to manipulate achromatic/pocket him, tutuu made this cringe read against me (ily) about me trying to manipulate them but for them to go ā€œI feel betrayedā€ or whatever for achromatic to go after their ā€œmasonā€ Buddy felt weird and I think tbey should be killed for it. Yes they made some reads and put in effort today but they have avoided real timing and Iā€™m interested to see how Etha plays as a wolf in the game Demisha will link

3 Likes

Major problem is who else is wolfing if they are a wolf

VOTE: Etha

1 Like

Are they even the same person?

@Etha di you have a more fecent mafia game

Day 2 Votecount 9

Etha (5): lol, Demisha, Jormok, Litten, Zenon
Litten (2): Arctic, Magnus
Drinks (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Etha, Drinks, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy, tutuu

Because I think they could flip town a decent amount of worlds lol

NEPPPPP :pleading_face:

What game are you talking about?

Oh the drww invitational, give me a bit to get out of bed and ill link it

Thank u based

Unfortunately no, iirc the only games Ethaā€™s had of FM are drww invitational and this one

1 Like

unfortunately iā€™ve only played 2 other mafia games

one was the drww invitational and the other i was townie died n1