Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

I kinda disagree with this imo. I think if you became suddenly pushy on Zorvo, I would’ve become skeptical

1 Like

So I’ve went about today showing Merpy that I am town and if you are town Magnus, you should also be able to see I am your partner and it’s Merpy.

It can go both ways.

I don’t think they need to get pushy.
They just lay back a bit and push out stuff without directly accusing one specific one of us.

Sorry for the confusion. My false flip was outed immediately after I died anyway.

This is how I played the endgame of Love Is War and Helluva Boss, taking my sweet time.

So when does this false flip get revealed? I see where you were marked as dead townie N5, but when does it reveal that you were wolf?

Summary

Here, Merpy.

Ah I see. Thank you!

Enjoy D&D, Zorvo.

1 Like

Generally speaking, I think Merpy’s slot looks worse upon reflection than Zorvo’s slot does. Not because of this specific post, but rather legacy readlists of players who then died the following night, and progression on both Etha and Lol. Zorvo sorta just feels like a red herring?

Alright Magnus. I have skimmed through a majority of your messages that game. If you wouldn’t mind, could you tell me what your main strategy was that game as wolf? I want to see if I picked out the right thing. You don’t have to do it right now btw. Just whenever you get the chance. Bc I will admit: I am not quite sure what you did that game differently than what you did here. Thanks!

1 Like

I feel like I have to disagree. Zorvo has defended both Etha and Lol, has voted the least amount of wolves, and convinced a new player to do hammer. Also, I’m pretty sure my theory about them not pushing onto Lol and Etha is true. That’s the one thing I forgot to check on tho I will admit. I got distracted earlier sorry. I can try to verify this tomorrow! :+1:

1 Like

To specify, they convinced a new player to do hammer when we weren’t done with discussion and didn’t get our permission to do it. And when they were asked why they did it, they tried to shift blame on to Arctic and fell back on the defense of “I can do whatever I want”. Respectfully, I think Zorvo has been more suspicious than I have. I’m also not sure what argument you’re trying to make with “legacy readlists”. A lot of ppl (Jormok, Demi, Zenon I think, etc) said they trusted me. I think the only person who died saying they thought I was wolf was Tutuu, right?

That game I wrote a long scumcase on a capable town player (Zenon) in order to assert power. When my teammates were in danger of dying on the first day, I hardpushed Marluna because it was the likeliest to go through. YBW was not my preferred kill.

On the second day, Garfooled was cased by May. I tried to support this case and also destabilise it, hence why I pushed Zenon again. All the while I was focused on making other players townread me, particularly the players in neighbourhoods as well as those in the game thread. I voted Garfooled at EOD because they were inevitably dying.

From the third day onwards, I was expecting to die. I claimed a greencheck on my third partner, Guava, in order to shield them from death. I was mainly focused on bringing as many of my teammates to the endgame, without particularly caring about who lived or who died beyond who townread me and who didn’t.
(I stopped wagons going out on players who trusted me, mainly.)

Tutuu, Litten, Doodleshy, Zenon?

So, from my understanding, you would bus your teammates if it looked like they were going over? Would you try to vote them to blend in early on?

I could be wrong, but didn’t Doodle and Zenon say I was town? Didn’t Zenon have me in like their mason group or whatever?

I specifically voted Garfooled at EOD because I expected CRichard (the counterwagon) to pres-vote at the last minute.

And then I think Doodle said I was genuine, but I could be wrong :thinking:

What does pres-vote mean?