Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I need to ISO everyone else, but we do have enough people alive to get rid of Jake

from my calculations if scums kill every night (which please do) then we should have 3 executions left.

exactly, which should be enough to ensure it’s not consensus PoE

1 Like

wait why creature? i wanna know why you wanna vote up creature

i know why i want to. but i wanna know why you want to

Day 5 VC 2.0

Creature (3): Garfooled, Lemonfairy, Hazardwaste
JakeTheWolfie (1): Creature

Not Voting (4): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, LuciferChaos

14 hours until EoD

JakeTheWolfie is replaced by Magnus, please do not discuss the nature of replacements

3 Likes

Hey Magnus!

Welcome to hazard tries to bring people back from the social dead

Most excellent, I bid your welcome. Hi Hazard.
Let’s just start small, at the top of the list. I wanted to say kill Lucifer when I was reading the thread, but I wasn’t really paying any significant degree of attention. I’ll start with you.

This is your first mention of both Leafia and Eliza in a relevant context. You noted having no read on Eliza, and threw shade onto Leafia in a way that you can’t even notice it’s shade until you reexamine her paragraph. When they were both going down, you definitely went at them.

As Leafia and Eliza were both wolves, w!you voting Wiz in order to look separate makes enough sense to me to be plausible.

I’m here for my paycheck. I’m joining games that Town has almost won and claiming partial credit for the victory.

Mate if you solve it i’ll give you all my credit. You know i am shit at socials i am just thankful we have someone willing to help me

1 Like

This could be Leafia “allowing” Litten to convince her that Hazard is Town.

I’ll have to compare this to the Leafia/Jarek interaction in UFO. Gotcha.

My method involves putting immediate pressure on someone in order to see how they react under pressure. You’re doing great.

Fucking go at me.

1 Like

I have said for today and before I got my item if killing me helps most people then I’m happy for it to happen.

Yeah, see, this just bothers me more than I think I can say. It’s like a textbook wolf reaction to a villager asking for their read on another wolf, especially when they haven’t built up a lot of rapport in the game thread. “I think they’re okay (hence my lack of commentary on their slot), but… quick, let me change the subject.”

Have you publicly stated what your ability does? Don’t trouble yourself to do so on my account, I just wanted to know if it was already public knowledge.

This is the only post I could find in which Eliza acknowledges Hazard’s existence.