Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

I acknowledged it, but neither of you responded to my comment. I didn’t want to receive votes and I tried to make that extremely clear, nor did I believe I deserved them. This outcome is fine. If I was really desperate not to receive a single vote, I would’ve posted a reminder before I went to sleep last night.

Yeah me and my mom will have a road trip there haha.

I should probably get some more rest before mom wakes up and tells me to get ready.

2 Likes

I entered this day without trying to hunt one of you down over the other, and trying to find posts that contextualised either one of you being evil. It’s what I do in endgame.

Of course you didn’t want to receive votes because you’re a wolf.
As town you would or I strongly believe would have done not only more to show you were the town here but you wouldn’t be sounding so LAMIST “Look at me I’m so Townie” kinda deal. You wouldn’t be trying to make someone look bad and pulling out points that incriminate them like I seen it with Merpy. If you did you probably wouldn’t have done it in the same way because you wouldn’t have had agenda.
It would have also been done for the soul purpose of finding the other villager which is what you clearly were NOT doing here.
You would have also had no problem “voting first” since you wanted to bring that up despite the evidence that you clearly never showed intent you wouldn’t vote first.

As for Deserve, I will partly agree with you there.
By all means you had a flawless individual wolf game and you should be damn proud of it.
But your one move that you messed up on is killing Demi simply because you thought Me and Merpy would be at each other’s throats today.
So you got a bit desperate when you realized you would have had an almost guaranteed win with Me/Demi or Demi/Merpy even but you chose Me/Merpy and realized it could backfire and it did.

As a wolf (see ‘80s Wild Overhaul / AI UPick”), I intentionally go out of my way to avoid responding to suspicion on my slot because it comes across as defensive.

Just this entire endgame: Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS.

This inverses what you said earlier about me claiming that I didn’t have intent when you thought I did earlier.
(I never vote first with locked votes.)

I’ll be sleeping off the night. I’ll be online before EOD if the game is still ongoing. I’m good, promise, but it’s fine either way.

1 Like

There is a difference between avoiding suspicion and making sure the last town find you.

You would have pinged both of us and talked more about you being the last town and you would have worked more with that.

I strongly feel as that’s what would have happened if you were town.

Maybe not directly ping but you would have gave more of a reason then “Oh people townread me all game” “I shouldn’t be voted here”, which I kept hearing this day phase.

See your posts that game has a clear differ from here in this day phase:

Although I’m not sure if this was a F3 scenario but that was what I could find in your ISO that game.

Would be the reaction here if Merpy voted Magnus.

No that’s actually exactly what it says.

“Clearly never should intent that you wouldn’t.”

Meaning you had a chance to and you didn’t say anything that you wouldn’t vote first until after I voted you.

I’ll say it again, I won’t even be mad losing to you, you played well.

But I really want this town win and it would be nice as Merpy’s first game here I believe to pull of this clutch win.
This would probably be town comeback of the year.

I’m glad I chose correctly on you and I really hope Merpy does the same and votes you.
This would be such an epic town win if they do.

To clarify in that town game you weren’t being LAMIST.

And you WERE actually trying to prove yourself.

Merpy.

Notice how in Magnus’s town game they use this phrase as a reason, yet here they are being LAMIST acting like they are confirmed when they weren’t and aren’t.

They also never showed that much resistance into being voted, again no LAMIST as town.

Where as here in this game there is LAMIST

Yeah I can see that. So, I do have a slight question for you though now that you know Zorvo is the wolf from your POV. Do you not want to make any advance? I understand if you feel like you’d come across as defensive, but Zorvo is throwing everything they have at you. I feel like they’re very passionate here. Does it mean they’re town? Not quite sure. Gonna reevaluate their messages again. I’m not saying you have to play outside your comfort zone if that amount of typing is abnormal for you. I’m just curious on your perspective is all

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy

I’ll fight to the end to show you I am the town here I swear to god.

I’d like to see this shit post game as well.

I want Atlas to say it though

I don’t think you’d need to name me a specific. I noticied a lot of evidence against you and not nearly as much against Magnus. I appreciate the offer though!

I could be wrong, but I think they did? My memory is bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, I started that push XD