Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I don’t think everyone has shown up yet, so maybe one of them claims the kill/s.

-CRichard

LOL.

I’ve been thinking. Did Koba and/or Onion hint who they were visiting?
As it’s possible that a PGO alerted N1 and killed one if not both of them.

-CRichard

In before the PGO softed today and we were too clueless to realise it.
I’m calling it now.

-CRichard

1 Like

Also, I realised that usually PGOs don’t get told if they killed anyone. Meaning that the reason why no one is claiming the kill/s could be that they don’t know they killed anyone yet.

-CRichard

Dawn of Day 3 (For some)

The moon is drawing closer…

“The Sunflowers portion of the game would make the game way too slow, even if it is an exciting concept. Removed. I might run it as a standalone game, though.” - Paraphrased from Osie, during design.

Day 3 has started for the following players:

@TheLukundo @Chihiro @Zone_Q11 @Tilgarial @Millium @OwlsWriteLetters @TwoPlayersAndAOnion @beancat @FateShirou @SkillIssue @ATNoLeafia @TimHortons @DunkinDonuts

@DkKoba, @SpectatoChat, and @Kiiruma have died! (For real this time. :cry:)

They were [REDACTED], Town Token, and Town Editor.

It is still Day 2 for:

@based @Boquise @FoolsGold @KurosakiIchogo @SeonRichard @TownMisleaders @TreeReaper @Whysper

(Though @based is still exiled.)

With 18 voting/votable players, it takes 12 votes to eliminate by majority.

Plurality is still “Plurality Midday”. During the Day, if 50% or more of living players are voting, plurality is checked. Minority Plurality still applies, so the player with the least non-zero number of votes will be the presumptive elimination.

If Majority or Plurality-Midday are achieved, the Day ends for ALL players for whom it is Day.

Please link posts in which you vote in the voting thread

The next activity check will be 2022-04-05T19:30:00Z for Day 2 and 2022-04-05T06:00:00Z for Day 3.

Freedom

FREEEEDOM

wait kiiruma flipped again

Why is DK role hidden?

Welcome back!

1 Like

So I’m alive but DkKoba died :cry:

Ngl, the fact that DKKoba flipped once and presumably didn’t flip this time is weird.

-CRichard

wait oh they died for real

So you die for real the second time… hmm…

i know what u did last night

anyways
we got any leads?

I officially have no idea what is going on.

i watched/tracked the owl hydra they did absolutely nothing during the night lol.

Mmmm, no, I meant in terms of how this game is currently functioning, apologies.