Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

hewp me’ve been given a post westwiction and me wegwet evewy decision me’ve evew made uwu

3 Likes

having wead up on evewything since me weft, me fink da theowies and wogic pwesented by vuwgawd make sense and am wiwwing to wun with that ovew getting a newt out as me fink getting mowe usefuw fwips on da boawd wiww be cwuciaw to winning uwu

1 Like

now me’ma go to wowk and make suwe me can even vote wike dis because me cant stand posting wike dis much wongew uwu

1 Like

w hat the f uck

there’s some mechanic which allows uninformed spectators or other random non-players to vote in the thread

orange is likely just trolling

1 Like

Let’s see if they’re votable.

/vote orangeandblack5

I hope this doesn’t trigger something bad

~Solic

2 Likes

owo

What

blinks slowly
I know who to blame for this, and it’s not osie. (Non-game related, however. Just where I suspect osi got the idea from. The person is even in the game :joy_cat: )

And yes, making sure they know I know os absolutely worth burning my…seventh? Post of the day on!

2 Likes

disagree, koba seems a good of an elim as any
they should divulge any information they can (like they did last time) if they were planning to help us figure everything out
that fact that they haven’t responded at all makes me think either they are playing dead or it might be possible they have some restriction on what they can say from spec chat

i dont think the reviver wants to risk outting themselves, or maybe there is more to it??? I wonder if dkkoba was revived and just turned into a tree stump

lol don’t tell me it’s from…

This was your fifth post, according to your ISO, starting from the wallpost.

By the way, any thoughts on the VC, the colored names, and who we should vote for?

1 Like

im sorry but potential angle shooting isnt a reason not to lunch someone.

Hey uh… Adding names at the end of your posts might be useful. Alternatively, sort this out in your hydra chat.

Hey Tsumugi, thoughts on Boq?

Kinda just existing? Not really providing much, but not exactly doing anything if that makes sense. It could a scum slot that is hesitant to put themselves in the spotlight. I only know the slot as staff of MU which not sure if they are anymore, never played mafia with them. So 0 meta on them.

hi, same slot but a different head

I think a reviver is like a more straightforward explanation than some kind of hidden mechanism that you can trigger without knowing what it is
but I wouldn’t assume it to be true until there’s more evidence or something

this is lemon
triss said I was allowed to disagree in public with their take so yeah

signing names in hydra feels so gross