Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Oi. You are 1 week ahead in the future. Go back to to the present, please.

This is actually interesting. What color would your name be in the next VC, I wonder?

Moooorning.
Question. Does it seem weird to yall that, assuming someone else is a reviver, that they revive DkKoba and then DkKoba does nothing with it?
Like, even assuming no chat that’s kinda weird. Is the reviver just sitting there being disappointed by their choice?

he got converted to an informed minority faction and has lost interest in playing

yes

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, still feels off. Unless that kinda “I got ‘evil’ faction so screw this game” behavior is usual for DkKoba?

why are we speculating on this

it’s not a social read

it’s a literal mechanical fact

onion admitted that they became an informed minority faction, who knows their teammates, and dkkoba is one of them
the only reason i’m not killing onion first is because they seem somewhat useful in figuring out the rest of the game

Bonjour

This is the part that I don’t like

Executioners can exist, in which case it would make more sense to kill Onion

Sorry, you have me for a while now, I’ve been multitabling since Monday

Where are we at with like everything?

Looks like murder koba is generally agreed upon anyway

Disagree. Not a fan of yeeting somebody who might be busy IRL.

1 Like

I think I will just sheep Luk or Beancat with my vote

Don’t sheep me, I’ve been basically AFK for a few days.

I can’t form a decent read this entire game except I trust you.

1 Like

Seeing you reminds me!

My action last night clears you from being a killer.

I personally think there’s a difference between being busy irl and posting almost nothing over 24 hours, and nothing they have posted then is useful at all

Also there is the whole alignment thing so

Seon voters getting red names like mine did is still really weird. Wonder if it is some feud mechanic or something tbh

Hmm I wonder what happens if I vote Seon :thinking:

Why DkKoba over Owl? Convince me.

Okay :shrug:

Hmpf take that naysayers!