Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

shut up :wowee:

I’m going to sleep

Nokiel (1): Vulgard

Not Voting (5): Arctic, Kanave, Lemonfairy, May, Nokiel

Majority is 4. Day ends 2022-12-05T04:00:00Z

Alright, I’ve done enough work for today.

It looks like this game just… comes down to a straight shot of determining which sum of scumteams is more likely. Four players, two wolves. There’s no shortcuts here. This sucks I want to take shortcuts

Lemon/Kanave is the only pairing I feel like I can properly discount. Everything else… I see evidence everywhere. In trying to be open to new ideas, I have realized that I can hold so much in my head in parallel if I don’t try to narrow things down. I try too hard to process everything way too much, and tunnel vision is essential to ensuring I’m not constantly overwhelmed by all the information in the world.

I think this is why I’m bad at Splatoon.

I think this is just a description of autism. I think I’m just observing the fact that I’m autistic again. Goddamnit it always loops around to this doesn’t it

1 Like

btw is it not mechanically optimal to “sleep” here by executing Arctic? We wake up into f5 with another player poisoned, and in the event that arctic was a fake poison we catch them that way. I’d say just actually sleep but it doesn’t seem like we’;re allowed to, is there any reason not to exe arctic today?

voting arctic is basically a sleep vote since we ont lose the game when we wake right?

except you do because wolves are guaranteed to have parity unless we kill one today

we’re at 6, we lose 1 we wake up with 5, 3>2

or does the poisoned player already count as dead for parity

we wake up with 3v2 and a poisoned player

even if you execute scum the day ends with 2v1 and then wolves…

okay so actually no that works if you kill exactly the goon but if you kill the poisoner then wolves win because they can get parity overnight

so no we are not killing me and then gambling on killing exactly the goon thank you

1 Like

oh i though the poison was factional my bad

Who do you think she’s with?

My main hold-up with her being a wolf is that she would probably have to be with exactly May? I haven’t looked into that yet. And if she’s a wolf with exactly May then idk why she did what she did during yesterday’s EoD, those were freebie villager kills and she shook things up + defended free MLs for no reason.

Like, I can see that being done for towncred but that stunt actually made her look worse.

Kanave, I read your response fwiw.

you

1 Like

Pain.

Idk, do I defend myself here or what? Expecting me to do anything in particular?

1 Like

i don’t know, if you want to i guess

it’s mainly i think lemon is a wolf and you/may fit the best with her