Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Np! hope you have fun!.. I mean hope you fucking lose your fucking moron

3 Likes

Wait hold on I gotta check what alignment the last person to send me death threats upon request was

1 Like

Okay Leafia was good. Hazard’s town

1 Like

toki a!

I am here

I don’t think Garfooled usually votes Leafia at the beginning of every game. I’m mainly looking at (Need For Speed #128) as a counter-example, where you can see that he found her to be “in character”, which is what I think led into voting her first in the next game. Nor did he push Leafia’s hydra early on in (Binary Stars).

Supporting points: suspecting that Leafia and Achro were W/W in (Tales of the Abyss #139), citing their in-game behaviour to form a read on Leafia and using meta to find dissonance on Achro. The latter read was wrong, but nonetheless.

Furthermore, I don’t think the bulk townread is suspect. To me it reads in isolation as Gar not being particularly afraid to express an opinion early on, even if it doesn’t mean a lot in the grand scheme of things. I’d also rather not read into whether players did or didn’t know about messages in their neighbourhoods after the dispute earlier in chat because it takes away from reading people on their gameplay.

Apart from that, this is a pretty solid case.

3 Likes

One of these people (including Hazard) is evil. May posts a case and multiple people suddenly turn around their suspicion to agree or reconsider just like that.

why including me?

and anyway bit weak

Min was questioning Gar before may’s big post

And i was going for a Gar execution yesterday.

Neither of me or min turned our suspicons

2 Likes

I’m referring to the response on May.

Does this hold true if Garfooled is evil as well?
I can see that if they flip town tbh.

the way you worded this it made it sound May’s post made the 4 of us reconsider our reads.

Probably because my point isn’t about Gar, it’s about the response to May posting a case. He could still be evil, but if May’s good this kinda resembles “this person I wanted to suspect earlier posted something reasonable, uh oh”.

Summary

Maybe not Min so much because they never had a bad thing to say about May previously, but yeah.

2 Likes

They don’t need to vote Leafia every game to be aware that they’ve done it before; in fact, not having voted her in previous games makes this comment more suspect to me, as there’s little precedent for the whole “Leafia is in game, must vote Leafia” joke. If it were habitual, that’d be one thing, but a specific reference to a recent towngame… was Garfooled doing some wolf homework there?

I feel like the bulk townread is specifically weird combined with the general lack of content from Gar’s slot. Were this a passing comment in a forested ISO, fine, but… with context, it feels like it’s posting for the sake of it.

It’s not so much about the neighbourhood argument itself, just that Gar made an excuse for why they “only made that point” that min contested because X and Y. It’s a bad look, overly concerned with justification for reads rather than the reads themselves.

You mentioned most of it as non-solid, didn’t you?

This is just standard. That’s perfectly normal reaction to me.

In reality… I’ve known min to be the type to instinctively agree with town’s cases on his buddies, but I also think Garfooled’s nervous reaction to him is vaguely unaligned? CRichard’s “imagine if” is wolfy, Hazard’s silent like is also vaguely wolfy, I agree that there’s probably a wolf there and I agree that none particularly stick out to me as The Wolf.

1 Like

out of context post: I realised a few posts down i am an idiot and they were examples.

People in this voice call can hear me typing on my respawn timers and are making fun of me for it

4 Likes

then do it louder

2 Likes

Not possible; I’m told I have the loudest keyboard known to man

1 Like

Yeah I can see it, though I probably wouldn’t vote the Gar voters for at least a day or two provided they’re a hit.

?

i mean i have other reasons why i voted

1 Like