Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Why?

Felt like their first several posts towards me were as fake as could be tbh

Source?

Just read their iso its like 5 posts

Ayo is it me or is Leafia targeted like 3/3 games that I’ve been with them with for D1

1 Like

I’ll read more than just Leafia’s ISO but they’re in character for being pushed D1 and having to defend from all sides as usual.

1 Like

(not at home so not atm)

The one game i snap voted leafia i was right tbf

Am I trolling

I’m pretty sure Days are suppose to be 48 hours

March 16th is NOT 48 hours away but is in fact around 216 hours away

2 Likes

I am the reason Icet feels pain. Tremble.

True! I hope you know it :smiling_face_with_tear:

This is the most lukewarm take I’ve ever seen. Of course a group containign roughly half of the players in this game will probably contain at least 1 wolf.

May 16 is but a few moments away~

I feel so much better this game already.
I look forward to actually getting to read and trying to solve the game for once.

Aw how nice! Have you read mafia yet?

Nope. Yeeting a wolf will be more fun.

And you never said this before now why? Almost feels like I’m the designated misyeet for today.

It’s definitely not unusual so I’m used to it.

This isn’t that game though. I don’t know why you thought that anything I’ve said is fake though. All of it is 100% honest. This isn’t like you and it has me a bit worried.

With how much Kiiruma wanted to be town, I’m willing to give him the slightest of townleans for this entrance. It has an enthusiasm to it that I’m not sure he could fake as a wolf.

Something’s funny with Achro and I intend to find out what. He’s really scaring me right now. I’ve seen how effective he is as a wolf after all.

VOTE: Achro

Oh I’ll outright say it, I could do that as wolf.
But if I was a wolf, I’d be dying on the inside.